I want to apologize to Lichaa

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
*puts up hand*
Yup, me too.

Amazing a coach would make a hooker not run, or only run a weird hook run for three years, when his best asset is running arrow straight.

Dymock, get in his ear to hang around. And FFS teach him to pass.

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A player plays to his potential 3 weeks in a row and we instantly cave in and apologise for dishing up 3 years of shit.

All Lichaa is is desperate for a contract anywhere and is playing out of his skin for it. Every player in the NRL does it when it's contract time.

It's attitude and nothing else. He still can't pass a ball to a players chest to save his life.
Hes come out and blatantly said he was instructed not to run the ball. No hooker prefers to run the ball less

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I APOLOGISE TO HASLER FOR BEING SUCH A SHIT COACH. GIT GUD.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
At least you like many others admit you gave him shit (including myself) unlike a certain realistic person on this forum lol.

I guess it is all des haslers fault, and mick Ennis should have sympathised with licchaa knowing how Hasler fkd his own progress.

danlemon

Waterboy
Reaction score
for all the rubbish i threw at him all these years, when infact now it is clear as day that what a valuable player you could have been , had your game not been killed by the imposter coach.

I sincerely appologise.

who else wants to join me.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
A player plays to his potential 3 weeks in a row and we instantly cave in and apologise for dishing up 3 years of shit.

All Lichaa is is desperate for a contract anywhere and is playing out of his skin for it. Every player in the NRL does it when it's contract time.

It's attitude and nothing else. He still can't pass a ball to a players chest to save his life.

Actually it's been 4 weeks in a row

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
for all the rubbish i threw at him all these years, when infact now it is clear as day that what a valuable player you could have been , had your game not been killed by the imposter coach.

I sincerely appologise.

who else wants to join me.
Me Kinda
I was all for him at the start
I thought he was a dud this year
I know now it was des

danlemon

Waterboy
Reaction score
Since we no longer have Garvey in reggies, and woolford isn't cutting the mustard at present, we need to find money for him on a one year deal surely!! He is even making mbye look good haha

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
At least you like many others admit you gave him shit (including myself) unlike a certain realistic person on this forum lol.

I guess it is all des haslers fault, and mick Ennis should have sympathised with licchaa knowing how Hasler fkd his own progress.

Who me?? lol

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who the duck is going to play hooker next?

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Had an absolute blinder in his last game. Good luck kid.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Absolutely! I think the only way the club can redeem It self is to re-sign him before he is snapped up by someone else. He has been phenomenal the last three games after ousting Hasler behind his lack of direction and one dimensional play.

Status
Not open for further replies.