Not open for further replies.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I know it’s a lot of ifs but if the following happen we will finish in the top 6:

1. Foran plays 20+ games
2. Mbye handles the bombs that come his way
3. Injuries have minimal impact
4. Aaron Woods isn’t the captain
5. 2 of Eastwood/RFM/Elliott/Martin play at a NRL level.

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think so to. Very strong pack of forwards, quality centre pairing in morris and hopoate, quality half in foran. I think the big determinant will be how lichaa and mbye play. If both can shine i see no reason we can't make the 4 when parra snuck in last year. There was nothing outstanding about their roster, if anything i rate ours better going into this season

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
As long as we don't get smashed with injuries I fully expect us to finish top 4. We have the cattle, we have an enthusiastic coach who is saying all the right things and a playing group that is re-energised. It also seems like the front office is finally starting to get straightened out as well.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I think so to. Very strong pack of forwards, quality centre pairing in morris and hopoate, quality half in foran. I think the big determinant will be how lichaa and mbye play. If both can shine i see no reason we can't make the 4 when parra snuck in last year. There was nothing outstanding about their roster, if anything i rate ours better going into this season
I disagree there. Their roster is better than ours. Only at prop and hooker are we better

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
ill be happy to make the 8 tbh while playing unpredictable football and being competetive

just over the predictable team we had become the past 4 years, so just want it to change and be excited to watch games again

top 4, i really really doubt it, we have a tough draw

last years ours was piss easy and we did f all

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
It will depend on how we gel and injuries because he are very light for depth especially in the backs. There’s way too many questions around the team and coach to expect a top 8 finish let alone a top 6 finish. As long as there is improvement through out the year and effort on every play then I’ll be happy.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I know it’s a lot of ifs but if the following happen we will finish in the top 6:

1. Foran plays 20+ games
2. Mbye handles the bombs that come his way
3. Injuries have minimal impact
4. Aaron Woods isn’t the captain
5. 2 of Eastwood/RFM/Elliott/Martin play at a NRL level.
Goal kicking MUST improve

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
ill be happy to make the 8 tbh while playing unpredictable football and being competetive

just over the predictable team we had become the past 4 years, so just want it to change and be excited to watch games again

top 4, i really really doubt it, we have a tough draw

last years ours was piss easy and we did f all
The thing with the draw though is that it is only tough if the teams you play against are in form. We had a soft one last year and that didn't exactly work out for us.....the year before we played Souths/chooks and couple of others when they were in a hole. All comes down to timing.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
If Eastwoods in the 17 then chances are we're fucked and no where near the 8. The bloke should be exiled.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I think we'll make the top 4 tbh. Our roster is nowhere near as bad as some on here suggest and we always respond well to change. I think we'll be a contender next year.
Klemmer will probably cement himself as the best prop in the game too!

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’ve got the Storm, Cowboys, Roosters & Brisbane comfortably ahead of the Bulldogs.
Then there is Cronulla , Canberra , Parramatta & Penrith .
I think with the current Australian frontrowers, & a decent pack, they’ll be around 9th to 11th. I just can’t see where points will come from. They’ve bought no one of note that brings pace & there a year older.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The Morris twins will have to be in great form - close to 2012 form

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I’ve got the Storm, Cowboys, Roosters & Brisbane comfortably ahead of the Bulldogs.
I think with the current Australian frontrowers, & a decent pack, they’ll be around 9th to 11th. I just can’t see where points will come from. They’ve bought no one of note that brings pace & there a year older.
Pretty much agree but I think we have Cronulla covered they are going to take a massive drop.

Maloney doesn't want to be there, Gal and Lewis are one year older and they started struggling for points last year and adding another ball runner in Dugan won't fix that.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Broncos have lost Ben Hunt, Adam Blair, Moga, Benji and Herman and not really replaced them. Massive losses for their team

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It really depends how the players handle a completely different style to what they've been used to for years.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
To be honest I think about 12 teams have the potential to finish top 6

I just hope we have a great season and play well
And if we can manage a top 4 spot to give a real shot
I'll be real happy

Status
Not open for further replies.