I saw some good signs today

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Best players today where easily Thompson who now looks like hes out for a few weeks and Dwz who was brilliant, I still dont like him as a fullback as hes a confidence player so when hes good hes good and when hes bad hes real bad , Id much prefer him on a wing as I think hes a very good winger when hes confident. Averillo defensively needs to sort himself out, that first try was terrible however when Thompson came in, he looked much brighter in attack, thats a positive. Our real bads today include:

Napa- Shit as always, he shouldnt even be in our reserve grade , lazy as fuck, hes on 800k a year and ran 5 times for 45 metres.
Flannagan- His confidence is really starting to go which is concerning for a young lad, I think there is a good halfback in there and next year if we sign some proper forwards, behind a good pack and next to burton with a proper 9 also, I think he ll play with less pressure and show us his quality.
Waddell- Worst signing of the lot? Hes too small, makes no metres and makes awful defensive reads, brings nothing.
Katoa- Worst 9 at our club in years, Topine isnt even a 9 and hes much bettter, that second try we conceded where he jogged back sums him up as a player.
Allan- Anyone know what this bloke brings? I was excited when he signed but hes slow, defence is average, doesnt bring much in attack either.
Katoa- Again, what does he bring? No pace, had a few fimes today where he didnt back himself to score at the right times and backed himself to score when he shouldnt have. Just looks an average player tbh.

Barrett- Something is real wrong with this team, attack was slightly better today but defence is real real average, looks like an amateur team, this team conceded 24 to brisbane, it needs addressing. If we lose next week, hes really in trouble.

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Off the back of quick play the balls and when we throw it around we look very good!!
In the opposition 20 we got back to ‘desball’ forward hit ups shifting left then right
We need some set plays or forwards running off Averillo and Flanagans hips
Thompson was good today
Some players just don’t seem to put in effort which I think Barrett needs to show some leadership and pull aside and have a real stern word to like ‘This is mick potters phone number he’ll show you around the Mounties facilities!’

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Man we have some shit pluggers. We need ballers. 2-3 ballers would have made it a contest

CanterburybankstownBD

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Best players today where easily Thompson who now looks like hes out for a few weeks and Dwz who was brilliant, I still dont like him as a fullback as hes a confidence player so when hes good hes good and when hes bad hes real bad , Id much prefer him on a wing as I think hes a very good winger when hes confident. Averillo defensively needs to sort himself out, that first try was terrible however when Thompson came in, he looked much brighter in attack, thats a positive. Our real bads today include:

Napa- Shit as always, he shouldnt even be in our reserve grade , lazy as fuck, hes on 800k a year and ran 5 times for 45 metres.
Flannagan- His confidence is really starting to go which is concerning for a young lad, I think there is a good halfback in there and next year if we sign some proper forwards, behind a good pack and next to burton with a proper 9 also, I think he ll play with less pressure and show us his quality.
Waddell- Worst signing of the lot? Hes too small, makes no metres and makes awful defensive reads, brings nothing.
Katoa- Worst 9 at our club in years, Topine isnt even a 9 and hes much bettter, that second try we conceded where he jogged back sums him up as a player.
Allan- Anyone know what this bloke brings? I was excited when he signed but hes slow, defence is average, doesnt bring much in attack either.
Katoa- Again, what does he bring? No pace, had a few fimes today where he didnt back himself to score at the right times and backed himself to score when he shouldnt have. Just looks an average player tbh.

Barrett- Something is real wrong with this team, attack was slightly better today but defence is real real average, looks like an amateur team, this team conceded 24 to brisbane, it needs addressing. If we lose next week, hes really in trouble.
Allan looked like a quality player for souths last year and played well in origin but this year for us he doesn't look half the player he was last year, down on confidence?

We look better with Topine at hooker

Bulldogs fan

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
You guys don’t fucking understand, we are versing a fucking team that won the grand final last year and we came 15th, what do u expect, wait a bit, I was happy with today, dwz played really well, so did averillo, Thompson and bla bla, there is light at the end of the tunnel and it is getting brighter, but it will take a year, just wait

Rockdog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Definitely good things happened tonight. Now we have some tools to work with.
we've played most the top sides now and taken our medicine. Hopefully with what we’ve learnt we will challenge some of the weaker teams.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Whoever is still optimistic is delusional. Trent barret never should have been appointed head coach. I have no fkn idea what Lynn is on.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You guys don’t fucking understand, we are versing a fucking team that won the grand final last year and we came 15th, what do u expect, wait a bit, I was happy with today, dwz played really well, so did averillo, Thompson and bla bla, there is light at the end of the tunnel and it is getting brighter, but it will take a year, just wait
It’s called effort,the effort was not there,honestly defensively we were terrible,they scored 9 tries,6 of them without a hand been laid on them,2 out of dummy half,u see that in park football,not the nrl.