I need someone’s help

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't make her feel unsafe. This will make her run for the hills.

Tell her boss to contact her and ask permission that he pass on her number, that a "really good" guy likes her and misses her at the shop. If she says ok then message her something nice

If you do without her permission , it's creepy, to message her out of the blue is invasive that you have her number.

Tell old mate from the shop to contact her first to ask for permission.

Then message her saying, you miss her from the shop and you would love to buy her dinner and just get to know her

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Boys and girls need help if anyone can help me out much appreciated

So there is this shop near my area with a good looking girl. anyway the owner of the shop I know him pretty well and he sacked her but he said don’t worry she’s a good girl and she’s lonely I think you guys will like each other so he gave me her number and said just message her and see what she says!

So my question is guys what can I message her with out sounding weird sleazy what’s a good convo starter cause hardly anyone likes a random messaging and the owner of this shop closed down so I can ask him to put a good word in for me anyway guys any advice and help would be good

GO DOGGIES!!
First, tell her a friend gave you her number. Then tell her you used to see her in the shop, and were disappointed to hear that she no longer worked there. Let her know you would like to catch up if she is interested; and leave it up to her to reply.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Boys and girls need help if anyone can help me out much appreciated

So there is this shop near my area with a good looking girl. anyway the owner of the shop I know him pretty well and he sacked her but he said don’t worry she’s a good girl and she’s lonely I think you guys will like each other so he gave me her number and said just message her and see what she says!

So my question is guys what can I message her with out sounding weird sleazy what’s a good convo starter cause hardly anyone likes a random messaging and the owner of this shop closed down so I can ask him to put a good word in for me anyway guys any advice and help would be good

GO DOGGIES!!
So what happened?

@bluedog is TK's resident love expert, so he might be free to share his advice.