I need someone’s help

Doggies2035

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Boys and girls need help if anyone can help me out much appreciated

So there is this shop near my area with a good looking girl. anyway the owner of the shop I know him pretty well and he sacked her but he said don’t worry she’s a good girl and she’s lonely I think you guys will like each other so he gave me her number and said just message her and see what she says!

So my question is guys what can I message her with out sounding weird sleazy what’s a good convo starter cause hardly anyone likes a random messaging and the owner of this shop closed down so I can ask him to put a good word in for me anyway guys any advice and help would be good

GO DOGGIES!!

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I would find her on social media first man... Messaging a girl when you didn't get her number off her directly is creepy as fuck. Also these kind of threads better suited to the lounge

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If I'm contacting someone for the first time, I usually try to give them the impression that they're the last living relative of a Nigerian prince. Let her know that she's possibly able to inherit billions of dollars.

Sorry. I don't know if you've already had some conversations with the girl in question and are ina first name basis. But if so, tell her you are sorry to hear she's not working there anymore. Ask her if she wants to see a movie or something.

MoNkEy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did you leave your computer unattended?

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi its....

.... mentioned you might be looking for work?

I might be able to help out.

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Then in a follow up:

Tell me a bit about what you like to do.

Where do you want to go in life.

Where abouts do you live.... etc etc etc

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Then eventually:

Lets talk about it over lunch, my shout, what do you like to eat.