I need help

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
My grandfather went loopy at 100. Wanted to cut the grass everyday
Not bad the mrs grandmother is a raging whore at 97, trying to root dudes in their 70s, she's had 3 husbands that have " died" and cleans up on their wills. She still in and out of mental hospitals, they need to take the old **** out on a property and shoot the fucking evil thing.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not bad the mrs grandmother is a raging whore at 97, trying to root dudes in their 70s, she's had 3 husbands that have " died" and cleans up on their wills. She still in and out of mental hospitals, they need to take the old c*** out on a property and shoot the fucking evil thing.
Thats some heavy shit bro....... You get any???? Hahahahah

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thats some heavy shit bro....... You get any???? Hahahahah
Lol nah only met the old **** once , she rang the mrs out of the blue and said she was going to give them all some money, I running round the house all week thinking old nana would be good for 10k after cleaning up on her husbands ,we got like $10 buck or possibly $100 the old **** ,might have to call crime stoppers and tell them to Investigate a bit fucking old mole lol

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol nah only met the old c*** once , she rang the mrs out of the blue and said she was going to give them all some money, I running round the house all week thinking old nana would be good for 10k after cleaning up on her husbands ,we got like $10 buck or possibly $100 the old c*** ,might have to call crime stoppers and tell them to Investigate a bit fucking old mole lol
Mrs would've been spewing bro

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Should of fucked her in the butt ,then fucked the dudes dad in the butt,then go the wedding and smile at the groom ,him knowing you have plowed his future wifes bluter and his dads will fuck his head for a life time
Dude I had a shit tonne of encounters with him at school. One time I was In the same science class as him, he locked me out of the class room and humiliated me. I stood up to him and his clique and I got in strife for it.