gibbobulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He had a great game tonight wish he could of stayed in dog's colours

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
He shits all over lichaa that is for sure, actually so did our other reserve hooker dud hasler let go to souths.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Where was that little attacking grubber into the in-goal when he was with us? I just dont understand why Des would out coach that....

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
3 words

Fuck

You

Des!

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
3 words

Fuck

You

Des!

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fcuk Ennis! He was an embarrassment at the dogs! The only reason everyone loves him now is cause he plays for the shire...
Des constrained Ennis. Ennis called it himself. His ability to get out of dummy half quickly and set up play, his crisp fast spiral passing of the ball from DH, his ability to short kick. I always thought the definition of a good coach is the ability to bring out the best in a player.
You fail miserably Des.
Go now or cause a fan revolt.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We should of won in 2012 but the master coach had no plan B once his predictable game plan got found out. Now 2 of our best in Ennis and Barba who we let go will have a chance to win a GF next week.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We should of won in 2012 but the master coach had no plan B once his predictable game plan got found out. Now 2 of our best in Ennis and Barba who we let go will have a chance to win a GF next week.

3 actually

Finucane

one of them will win.

Fuck you Des!

nassman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And Sezer.

Lucky that we don't need a genuine half back though.

Dogzzz of War

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Des has made some ridiculous calls on recruitment and retention

Fuck you Des.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yep 2012 was our premiership window chances like that do not come around often. We were on fire that year so we will probs have to wait a long time until the team rebuilds

CHUCKYBOY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The team loved Ennis, he was the captain and a good leader. I believe you should never let go of a good captain, but Des thought otherwise. As I mentioned in another thread Graham was playing very well when Ennis was around. Since then he has been silenced and embarrassed by the club. Every Player that was playing well was pushed out, including Ennis, Pritchard, Barba and Finucane. Wealth of experience right there as the sharks are now proving that you need good experienced players to compete.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Des constrained Ennis. Ennis called it himself. His ability to get out of dummy half quickly and set up play, his crisp fast spiral passing of the ball from DH, his ability to short kick. I always thought the definition of a good coach is the ability to bring out the best in a player.
You fail miserably Des.
Go now or cause a fan revolt.
You can probably say Hasler brang the best out of everyone in 2012. He surely had a meltdown after the 2012 final.

Status
Not open for further replies.