News 'I know how to win titles': Foxx keen to bring Storm mentality to Dogs

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Can't add much more, favourite thread love it mark it THREAD OF THE MONTH.
Started to say it last night but didn't finish because he kept scoring fucken tries LOL his game is very close to flawless in every facet, D is great positionally often makes the right call when to come in, awesome hit ups, safe hands etc etc just has it all really and so so much more than a speed demon.
The winner mentality and his experiences will be huge for us, WHAT is not to love? nothing!!! Assassin said it best the guy is lovable as hell and his happiness is surely going to be infectious to team mates, staff, club and us fans.

I and maybe others have a big problem if we get Cheese how can i find all the man love needed for JAC, Smithy and Matt fucken Burton!! :hearteyes:

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Winners like him is definitely what we need

Benno Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hope the team gives a little this weekend and we lift for the occasion JAC is watching....fans are watching time to bring some CARE into the squad. We can win this game if we care about defence, care about each other and Care that JAC is coming.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
His play last night highlighted all the requirements of being a great fullback. I feel he will end up there.

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He can score try's sure, but I am more looking forward to his yardage coming out of our own end,so sick of watching hoppa hobble up to the defensive line and get fucking smashed or meany getting driven back and manhandled.Wingers that can return the ball like a forward and come off the back fence are an absolute must have in todays game and the fox is one of the best.
let's trot baby!!
1000000%

Rockdog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It's great to hear how constantly positive and vocal he is about joining us next season despite how shit we've been..

His leadership and ability to help recruit will make as big a difference as his speed and brilliant form will on the field.
He’s done everything there is to do. I think we are a new challenge for him.

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My favourite player already & he hasn't even played a game for us yet