Not open for further replies.

Rottie

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Paige Spiranac is sport’s new jiggling Jenneke
SEPTEMBER 15, 20164:52PM

Spiranac out of her golf attire.

MEET Paige Spiranac — golfer, Instagram sensation and the girl who just topped Aussie hurdler Michelle Jenneke’s pre-race routine.

Jenneke gained worldwide fame for her unique warm-up prior to competing where she’d jiggle her hips in a manner that would hypnotise most men.

Now, fans of “Jiggling Jenneke” will probably find themselves watching more golf than usual.

Spiranac has captured the internet’s attention. She’s got more than 96,000 Twitter followers and 774,000 Instagram followers.

The latest video she posted on Instagram shows as well as being a damn good golf player, she can also do a pretty decent impersonation of a Victoria’s Secret model/Hollywood diva.

We could try and tell you why, but we think the footage explains it better than words ever could.

At the time of writing, the video had been viewed more than 466,000 times.

Clearly it was all a bit of lighthearted fun, as the hashtags in her caption suggest.

We’re not sure if the 23-year-old took any inspiration from Jenneke, but the Aussie sensation — whose Rio Olympics ended in disaster when she finished sixth in her heat of the 100m hurdles — might be able to spice up her own ritual with some of Spiranac’s moves should she feel the need for a bit of a change.

Spiranac’s rise to fame started when her San Diego University golf team’s trick shots video went viral.

In August Spiranac competed in her first LPGA qualifying tournament and is hopeful of joining the pro circuit soon.

The woman from Monument, Colorado was also an elite gymnast when she was younger, training 38 hours a week to make the USA’s Olympic team, but decided to focus on golf.

“I absolutely love golf. It totally beats doing back handsprings on a 4-inch (balance) beam and defying death,” she once told The Gazette newspaper in Colorado Springs.

In July she won the Colorado Women’s Golf Association Match Play Championship at Raccoon Creek Golf Course.

I'm her newest and 'biggest' fan

Rottie

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

You gotta check this one out!

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I have been following her for ages on Instagram... Favourite person I follow!!

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Nowhere near as sexy as Michelle. She's obviously an attention seeking bimbo.

Rottie

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Nowhere near as sexy as Michelle. She's obviously an attention seeking bimbo.
Michelle jenneke? You're kidding right,
That chick has the fiercest head ive seen in a long time, sorry but michelle is just as much an attention seeker only has a hot body and ugly face. Paige on the other hand has a hot body and a cute face

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
jenneke is overrated, i wouldnt have sex with her if i was rich or handsome

Wahesh

Reaction score
jenneke is overrated, i wouldnt have sex with her if i was rich or handsome
So you're poor and ugly??
Michelle jenneke? You're kidding right,
That chick has the fiercest head ive seen in a long time, sorry but michelle is just as much an attention seeker only has a hot body and ugly face. Paige on the other hand has a hot body and a cute face
The other chick is hotter, but I find Michelle's jiggle a lot sexier. Oh yeah baby...

Wahesh

Reaction score
it depends, like in ethiopia i would be rich and sexy
Are you sure about that? Ethiopian women can be quite the chops I hear. You may have some stiff competition...

Status
Not open for further replies.