I just dont understand

Status
Not open for further replies.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Reminds me of when we went to my daughters half yearly year 5 parent/teacher meeting..
My daughter wasn't getting any homework for reading and my husband asked the teacher why and he said because she can already read at the expected level!!
That just blew my mind.........
How bout giving her stuff to keep her above her expected level
That's the problem these days. People do enough to get by, but not enough to excel....
Reminds me of something else ... oh the Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
They have no heart , doesn’t matter if they train the house down.
They had plenty of heart last night. The first half they put everything they could into it. In the second half when they started losing they got angry and started fighting.

That's some of the most heart I've seen from the team in the last 10 years. But that was the first time I've seen heart, and heart doesn't help when you can't hold on to the bloody ball and your right side defence leaves your winger to defend 3 people.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ban speculators, stand deep and look before the pass to ensure support, I think we tried too hard in attack, even RFM was in the way at some stage, tried too hard rather than clinical confidence.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That just blew my mind.........
How bout giving her stuff to keep her above her expected level
That's the problem these days. People do enough to get by, but not enough to excel....
Reminds me of something else ... oh the Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs!
Haha yeah was an interesting attitude from a teacher. Kids loved being in his class too now I know why haha.

I somehow see the same attitude when dean pay talks in the press conferences

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They had plenty of heart last night. The first half they put everything they could into it. In the second half when they started losing they got angry and started fighting.

That's some of the most heart I've seen from the team in the last 10 years. But that was the first time I've seen heart, and heart doesn't help when you can't hold on to the bloody ball and your right side defence leaves your winger to defend 3 people.
Yes it was close to one of their 2014 games.. Where they'd come out with attitude and brutal strength, picking opposition players up and putting them over the sides etc..

But just couldn't stay motivated enough without a grub leader.

timetopisshasleroff

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We couldnt beat a side who had lost 3 out their normal 4 spine wallace/edwards/cleary says to me our coaching structure and game plan is fucking woeful. I dont blame the players the effort is there they are ripping in, being a good bloke doesn’t consistently win nrl games, we should have grabbed walters or cleary at the time, when will this club ever learn.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

I agree

Heart isn’t in question

More so skill and a damn game plan

Pay needs to learn how to make real game time adjustments

Status
Not open for further replies.