I hit up flanno sr on instagram

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well Kyles manager would need to be on board with any early release (which is his dad) … delicate conversations indeed
Remind Flanno sen how a stint England has impacted Hastings as a footy player and as a person and leader.

+

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All good bro, I didn't see the context Apologies. I would suggest there is potential connection to greed and envy as motivation re:tax matters. BTW, I'm a practising Catholic so I'm not trying to catch you out but by saying it is not sinful if it is not illegal is incorrect in any context.
I wouldn't say that Bro. you are allowed to minimise your tax legally by law, As JC said give to Cesare what is Cesare and give to God what is God's.
In the bible there is a lot about us having to be charitable which will probably gets us some browney points, but dosen't say anything about it been sinfull if you are not.
Mind you there is a lot of things, one can do that is legal by law in our society . but is regarded as sinfull by our Church.
For that reason I was wrong saying that anything that is illegal is also sinfull, anyway I was only thinking about tax matters at that time, I wouldn't say it is a case of greed if minimise you tax by staying within the law.
No doubt that their is a lot of tax evasions in our society. probab;y even by some of our Pollies, don't know how sin can be applied to athiests
Thanks for your post Bro, your contributions would be invaluable in the Religious Discussion Thread

Last edited:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Well Kyles manager would need to be on board with any early release (which is his dad) … delicate conversations indeed
Conversations had at "out of the way" cafes ;)

Last edited:

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Remind Flanno sen how a stint England has impacted Hastings as a footy player and as a person and leader.

+
I'm sure many on TK would be stoked if young Flanno went to the Uk for a few years and left immediately, then I would be happy to have Senior coaching.

Mak Dogs

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I'm sure many on TK would be stoked if young Flanno went to the Uk for a few years and left immediately, then I would be happy to have Senior coaching.
Spot on bro. Those should be the conditions if Shane wants the job. Get the flamingo out first

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Spot on bro. Those should be the conditions if Shane wants the job. Get the flamingo out first
Not getting anyone's hopes up, but the wheels are in motion ;) they have been for a while now.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I still think that Mick Potter will coach only 1 or two games until the dust settles a bit and Flanagan will come in.

GreenTurd

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was interesting hearing Ennis talking about flanno as coach, said nothing but good things how he coaches would be great for the dogs. Flanno wants everyone to enjoy their footy. He said Hasler told him how to play, flanno told him he wanted him to play the way Ennis plays.

Expedite

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I still prefer Dymock over Flanno but if we do get Flanno Sr, Flanno Jr has to be out the door first.