I hit up flanno sr on instagram

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The only way to win the comp these days is to cheat. Flanno has proven he is willing to do what it takes to win a comp. If it means cheating then so be it.
NO. Just no, please don't justify his actions. He literally endangered people's lives and on top of that how is cheating fair on the other 16 teams who have trained their hearts out and played to the best of their abilities to lose to drug cheats?

Downtowndog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
NO. Just no, please don't justify his actions. He literally endangered people's lives and on top of that how is cheating fair on the other 16 teams who have trained their hearts out and played to the best of their abilities to lose to drug cheats?
Get your head out of your ass

They all cheat, Cronulla were the dumb ones that got caught

Mak Dogs

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I don’t want Flanagan senior only cause his son will be our halfback for the next 7 years. If we sign flanno it should only be if we release the flamingo. Can’t have both at the club simple

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I want it to be Flanagan. He's a scummy peice of shit but I don't care, I want to win and he's a winner.

MitchNewton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah they seem to be alright now. We lack points something we scored in abundance when Shifty was at 7. Having him around can only help.
You don’t know that. How’s Andrew Johns working out for Newcastle?

MitchNewton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tangles Still has the dogs 2nd grade firing only 3 for and against points from being top 4 with 6 wins while potter/Mounties is/are bottom 3 with only 1 win, from way back in round 1! worse then our first grade squad!
Look at the players mounties have in comparison. It’s more of a Ron Massey team since we take the best of the reserve graders

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Flanno can have the job under one condition. His son finds another club.
What’s with all these posts about bringing in a coach and then telling him who he can and cannot choose.

You bring a coach in and you give them full control of the team so they are accountable. You either trust them or you don’t and if you don’t trust them you don’t hire them. Simple

Gubanaculum

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
What’s with all these posts about bringing in a coach and then telling him who he can and cannot choose.

You bring a coach in and you give them full control of the team so they are accountable. You either trust them or you don’t and if you don’t trust them you don’t hire them. Simple
How dare you talk sense on this site get off...

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would argue heavily against what the priest said bro. There are plenty of legal things that are sinful. I'm sure Baz is doing it tough but that 500k that got deposited into his bank account may make him feel a bit better. I reckon he ain't going hungry
I'll have to tell him that, actually will be seening him today. BTW just as an exmple, he keeps telling everyone that Abortion is a very serious sin, but it is also legal, so you are absolutely right.
When he said it, he was refering to a question regarding tax matters.