I hit up flanno sr on instagram

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dymock or Flanagan are miles ahead of the pack I believe

Paul ***** stated flanagan would have the balls to drop his son

Anasta said 30 plus ex bulldogs in a WhatsApp group have all backed dymock to take over and will endorse him
I don't know enough about Woolfe so my preference of the others mentioned is certainly Flanno Sr.
The cherry on top would be brining in Dymock as a forward/attacking coach.
He has a fantastic footy brain & is praised by any that come into contact with him as a coach.
He is a Dog through & through (possibly my favorite of all time) and will hopefully help instill in the current crop the mongrel that were were always known for along with the silky skill he possessed...
Freddie is a gamble, Green a definite no, same with Madge!!

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Didn’t he get the spoon last time he coached in the NRL for the Roosters ? Na for me as well
A risk for sure but some of our socials are saying he could get a better standard of assistants such as Cronk and players would want to play for (ex) NSW SOO coach? Dunno :grinning:

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kelpie question..being a religious man..do you feel more compassion for Barrett getting the boot..or more happy for the Doggies being free of him?
NICE TRY BRO, I feel compassion for all suffering people, like all devout Christians should do, even for poor old Putin who must br so sick that he dosen't even know what he is doing.
As for Tbaz Where have I ever put shit on him, however life in some ways is a bit differnt to what it was 2000 years ago, business is business and hopefully it wont result in TBaz going hungry.
As one priest pointed out, IF ITIS LEGAL IT IS NOT SINFULL.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I hope not, But if Gus thinks he’s the right man for the job then so be it, that response just indicates his hat is in the ring but we all knew that. If I was a betting man I would put a 100 on Fittler.
Gus is too smart to appoint a coach who cleans his nose with a pencil.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
NICE TRY BRO, I feel compassion for all suffering people, like all devout Christians should do, even for poor old Putin who must br so sick that he dosen't even know what he is doing.
As for Tbaz Where have I ever put shit on him, however life in some ways is a bit differnt to what it was 2000 years ago, business is business and hopefully it wont result in TBaz going hungry.
I would argue heavily against what the priest said bro. There are plenty of legal things that are sinful. I'm sure Baz is doing it tough but that 500k that got deposited into his bank account may make him feel a bit better. I reckon he ain't going hungry

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I had to try Kelpie!! Only messing with you..you know me by now!! Lol..

Glenn L

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd say Flanagan has already been told he has the job.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Do we really want Flanagan as coach? I remember everyone getting excited about appointing Baz. He was a big failure.

I get it we are desperate , but who is the best
No many options.. cant get a rookie in imo

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m only messing around ..playing with @Kelpie03 religious morality.. Lol.. Ps..I dare say though Barrett was nudged..but good money for a third of the season!
Love It Bro keep it up by all means, love nothing more than discussing Christian morality with any one.
Also love talking to the JW, who have a blind hatred of Catholism, yet after along talk the usually call me back trying to justify their stance.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Bahahaha..brilliant..bahahaha!!!!
Ps..does the Flanagan Doll have a switch at the back that you switch too that gets him to plays good? Like the Krusty one? Lol..
I was playing great until Baz dulled my natural talents, Bucko!

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Like prostitution ? That’s legal and so ….