I hit up flanno sr on instagram

Big Vibe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Sorry, am I missing something about ‘Tangles’? Why is there a circle jerk forming over him? Not a single young player has transitioned well to FG since he’s been here. Schoupp probably the only exception.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Sorry, am I missing something about ‘Tangles’? Why is there a circle jerk forming over him? Not a single young player has transitioned well to FG since he’s been here. Schoupp probably the only exception.
Tangles Still has the dogs 2nd grade firing only 3 for and against points from being top 4 with 6 wins while potter/Mounties is/are bottom 3 with only 1 win, from way back in round 1! worse then our first grade squad!

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I'd argue they really haven't been given a proper chance.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Where's the circle jerk? Must of missed it (luckily lol)

He is just one of our few options as interim, nothing more.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Where's the circle jerk? Must of missed it (luckily lol)

He is just one of our few options as interim, nothing more.
and have no problem with Potter either. I thought he was decent with Mounties last year.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
and have no problem with Potter either. I thought he was decent with Mounties last year.
All honesty I don't care who is our interim coach is or how he goes. It's All about 2023 for me.

All he needs is 3 wins and already is better than Baz. 6 wins and he is better than the while time the fraud has been here.

PS he just needs a 13% winning record and already is better than baz.

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All honesty I don't care who is our interim coach or how he goes. It's All about 2023 for me.
if by some miracle the boys aim up and we go on a run this year, great. avoid the spoon and do us fans proud. we know we’re not going to win the comp this year so it’s pretty much on to 23. use them remainder of this year working on our halves combo and utilising juniors to get used to FG - which is what should have been done in 22

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
All honesty I don't care who is our interim coach is or how he goes. It's All about 2023 for me.

All he needs is 3 wins and already is better than Baz. 6 wins and he is better than the while time the fraud has been here.

PS he just needs a 13% winning record and already is better than baz.
Yep, operation avoid the wooden spoon.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We are definitely short of an established half back but Kyle was at a powershouse roosters squad with a strong coach and support staff and he couldn’t cut it. There isn’t much evidence to suggest we play better with Kyle at 7 then anyone else really.
some people won’t hack it but we play better with averillo at 7 even though he isn’t a 7
At least he engages the line and runs the fcu king ball every now and then !!!

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Flanagan is $1.05 to get the job
Dymock
Green

no one need apply unless we head hunt

GreenTurd

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Someone posted on Facebook Woolfs wife apparently says they moving back to Sydney where he has got a job coaching

• Haha
Reactions: 88

Rassayri

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It has to be Flanno it has to be Flanno needs to come in and break the playing group get em out there comfort zone and break em