I have been here since 2012 but never really introduced myself

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
First signed up I don’t know? When did the Kennel first start? Then long forgot my username and password then resigned up when Ben Barba was scoring a try every time he touched the ball in 2012. My Avatar is of Georgio Moroder because it use to be that on an old forum I use to go on called In The Mix (If you know you know). Anyway Bulldogs are okay as I have been going for them since I could remember. Use to have lots of family connections at the Leagues club but things move on. Bulldogs also shit me to tears but Bulldogs are Bulldogs. Anyway how good has 2020 been!

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Been on this page since 2002 and it has changed a lot.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Yeah I reckon joined in maybe 2005 posted a few things and didn’t rejoin until 2012. Not that I really got involved but people would meet up every weekend and shit like that back then. Well certain groups.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Could help you find your old 2005 account

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
If you like

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Same here. When they changed the format some years back, I lost all my original reaction scores and message numbers, which was a bit annoying.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
First signed up I don’t know? When did the Kennel first start? Then long forgot my username and password then resigned up when Ben Barba was scoring a try every time he touched the ball in 2012. My Avatar is of Georgio Moroder because it use to be that on an old forum I use to go on called In The Mix (If you know you know). Anyway Bulldogs are okay as I have been going for them since I could remember. Use to have lots of family connections at the Leagues club but things move on. Bulldogs also shit me to tears but Bulldogs are Bulldogs. Anyway how good has 2020 been!
Don't think I ever introduced myself either. Joined in 2002.
I like Moroder's music. Loved his soundtrack to "Metropolis". Vangelis' early stuff (pre Chariots of Fire) was awesome too.

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Same here. When they changed the format some years back, I lost all my original reaction scores and message numbers, which was a bit annoying.
Yeah I lost passwords to original account and don’t have that old email address anymore from back then.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Don't think I ever introduced myself either. Joined in 2002.
I like Moroder's music. Loved his soundtrack to "Metropolis". Vangelis' early stuff (pre Chariots of Fire) was awesome too.
Yep Georgio was a pioneer. The av is actually an old joke from another forum I use to frequent called inthemix.com which is long gone. Was a dance music based forum but became quite a little community with meet ups, hook up, marriages, families and of course probably by now divorces.

Yeah I have always lurked around The Kennel sometimes posting mainly on game days or after a shitty lose when I was pissed off about a call or whatever. I also will go months without even coming here so it varies. I don’t keep up with shit around here but what happened to Mr Invisible? He seemed to love to delete my posts in the day? And who is this Nasheed guy? Is he suppose to be a troll or something?

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yep Georgio was a pioneer. The av is actually an old joke from another forum I use to frequent called inthemix.com which is long gone. Was a dance music based forum but became quite a little community with meet ups, hook up, marriages, families and of course probably by now divorces.

Yeah I have always lurked around The Kennel sometimes posting mainly on game days or after a shitty lose when I was pissed off about a call or whatever. I also will go months without even coming here so it varies. I don’t keep up with shit around here but what happened to Mr Invisible? He seemed to love to delete my posts in the day? And who is this Nasheed guy? Is he suppose to be a troll or something?
I don't get involved with the crowd on a personal basis - just come here for information and to share my thoughts on matters pertaining to the club. The various characters are not my interest. Haven't seen anything from Mr.Invisible for a while, and Nasheed, as far as I can ascertain is a Souths supporter who likes to throw the odd firecracker and wait to see what happens.

My interest in the Kennel was fired up after the salary cap scandal in 2002. I was so incensed that we could be stripped of all points on the cusp of winning a GF. The NRL allowed the Raiders to keep their GF and just pay a hefty fine - ours was unprecedented. It was a gut wrenching time, and I needed like minded fans to converse with. I've just hung around ever since.

Usually I go quiet in the off season, but this year the club is in some trouble at board level while, ironically, looking positive for next season on the field. Just hope they get their act together, and rid us of factions who have only power and money as their principle interest.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Do you remember anything about this long lost account? I can try and find it lol

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Do you remember anything about this long lost account? I can try and find it lol
Would have been sonic or some variation on that word as that’s what I used back then for all of my usernames. That’s about all I can offer.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Would have been sonic or some variation on that word as that’s what I used back then for all of my usernames. That’s about all I can offer.

There is a Sonic and a ssssonicyouth. Neither have similar emails to your current one though.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
There is a Sonic and a ssssonicyouth. Neither have similar emails to your current one though.
Yeah I have no idea what it actually was let alonethe email I would have used and especially the password but thanks for having a look bro.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I remember when I first joined and there was some 9ne who greeted me with "ahoi hoi" or something like that lol. Is he still here? I can't recall the name.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I remember when I first joined and there was some 9ne who greeted me with "ahoi hoi" or something like that lol. Is he still here? I can't recall the name.
I remember that. Cant remember who

Owey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What ever happened to Captain Kickarse? He used to make some pretty interesting threads back in the day.