We now know we are losing;
Holland
Lafai/Harper
Tass
Montoya

we know we have gained;
Cotric

deficit of 2
Cotric replaces Holland as the marquee centre (please, no Holland jokes, I'm talking about salary)

Schoupp I assume takes Tass

we will probably upgrade another junior, but still short a reasonable first grader.

remember, it was reported we were chasing gildart, then it all went silent.
So I'm guessing he might be on his way?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Didn't you say Lafai was re-signing for 350k a year? Keep the scoops coming.
Yeah he had the deal on the table but something which I don't know why, made them withdraw. I think because he was procrastinating.Not the greatest oil.

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rather we spend the money in the spine rather than centres or wingers..how does that tui Katoa go without any CC this year haven’t been able to watch the reserves hoping the talent runs in the family his brothers a gun

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rather we spend the money in the spine rather than centres or wingers..how does that tui Katoa go without any CC this year haven’t been able to watch the reserves hoping the talent runs in the family his brothers a gun
I've watched Tui play a few games in CC. He's OK but he doesnt compare to his brother. They're kind of like the Chrictons - there's a good one and an OK one - and just like with the Chrictons, we've got the OK one

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
A stupid Indian told me we were signing Lafai , is not true ?
Please don’t disappoint me

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've watched Tui play a few games in CC. He's OK but he doesnt compare to his brother. They're kind of like the Chrictons - there's a good one and an OK one - and just like with the Chrictons, we've got the OK one
Haha of course

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Spot on. Was going to say the same thing but saved me the troubz.