I Hate England!

Status
Not open for further replies.

#LEBANESE VAMPIRE#

Once Was COWBOY!
Reaction score
I hate England and it's poor excuse for a 3rd Grade International side and how it has ruined the chance for League to become more recognised internationally rather than having 1 decent side in the world and a few wannabe's as is the case now. They've had enough time and so called talent to achieve this but can only be considered to be on par with the rorter's because when it comes to it they can't cut the mustard at the important end of the comp. I recomend they change their name to Great Chokers which is a fair and accurate summation. As if there wasn't enough knob jockeys in the side already they put a saddle on a big 1 (knob that is) for andy farrell to ride all the way to the title "International Rep Player of the Year". Rep being short for reprobate is the only way to describe it and his performance as a almost never ever ever ever ever winning captain. If Steve Price was the charge down king farrel should be the 10m march king. Sean Long is another example of someone who should be wearing tights in a rendition of the Pirates of Penzences with his poofy little pony tail and his fairy like boot with a 30m distance kick. The biggest bunch of girls blouses that ever took the field. :grinning:
Cheers,
Cowboy.

P.S. Enjoy Mr C.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Good call Cowboy I agree with the 3rd grade bit and a few other things!!!
But Im sorry I couldnt be bothered reading that ATM but I will go onto say even the Rorters JF side would kill the Poms International side!!!

I wonder if the South Sydney First grade side could beat them though????
oh well at least England have the right to say they can Probably beat South Sydney :P Probably

Edit: just got bothered to read it all LOL@ Farell the 10m march king :p

Last edited by a moderator:

(((((SMACK)))))

Jados Boutros
Reaction score
Poms just beat their chests and start to believe their own hype. It was so rewarding for the Aussies to humiliate them and show them up. Poms should know their place from now on.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Jados said:
Poms just beat their chests and start to believe their own hype. It was so rewarding for the Aussies to humiliate them and show them up. Poms should know their place from now on.

Couldnt of said that Better myself !!!

Christabella

Reaction score
I don't think they are really as bad as the scoreline suggests they are. The Aussies just got a huge roll on in the first half and no one can comeback from 38-0. Don't forget how close the second half was. Also just because we were walloped 35-0 in one match doesn't make us 35 points worse than the Roosters.

The Poms have some very good players in ther side and most of them could get a start at NRL level ... but why would they come here for less money than they can get over there and a more phsycal contest than what they get over there?

#LEBANESE VAMPIRE#

Once Was COWBOY!
Reaction score
I think the saddest thing out of the final was how pathetic the Poms really are. They were able to semi play football for 40minutes out of 80 which says it all. You can't tell me that if they go to water against the Aussie side that was out there that they would have matched it with a REAL Aussie side lined up with INFORM players that really DESERVED to be there and not half the has beens and knob jockeys that have latched onto bennets knob for a free ride and a bullshit story of how they played for Australia when they are forever holding up a bar after retirement which for some should have come already and won't come soon enough for others.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
cowboy said:
I think the saddest thing out of the final was how pathetic the Poms really are. They were able to semi play football for 40minutes out of 80 which says it all. You can't tell me that if they go to water against the Aussie side that was out there that they would have matched it with a REAL Aussie side lined up with INFORM players that really DESERVED to be there and not half the has beens and knob jockeys that have latched onto bennets knob for a free ride and a bullshit story of how they played for Australia when they are forever holding up a bar after retirement which for some should have come already and won't come soon enough for others.
Yep thats what I kept saying!!!!
So if Bennett's school of favourites canbeat the Poms Imagine if the other half of the deserving players made it?????
The Poms wouldnt of got out of their own Red Zone if the REAL Australian side was Fielded!!!!!!

Ill give them 1 thing they found metres easy but they rushed too much and never Controlled posesition!!!!!!!!!
And With the way the Aussies Defended the Poms were playing as well as the Aussie's allowed them to!!!!!!!

Australia Really fixed their Defence which handed them the Tri series along with the 40 points they scored over GC

fobsicle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
the poms aren't really as crap as the scorline suggests, they have some good players it's just they over-hyped themselves and believed they were best in the world. never laughed harder when willie tonga scored his tries. the aussies just have so much more class than them all.

Cammo

Bulldogs Tragic
Reaction score
It is the Pom's fault that International League fails, not Australia's. If they were at the same level then the games would all be much closer.

If they can't bring themselves up to the same level then that is a problem they have to fix and it has nothing to do with Australia.

I loved the fact that we smashed the Pom's. It shut them up after their cocky attitude towards Australia after a few close games and 1 win. We proved again that we are the greatest Rugby League nation in the world and also the greatest sporting nation in the world. Kangaroo dominance remains and I love it :D

#LEBANESE VAMPIRE#

Once Was COWBOY!
Reaction score
MrC,
Good to see you had nothing in your reply. This post is as serious as any british league side should be taken, completelty tongue in cheek. It also has as much merit as your post about hating Australia. To claim that Australia ruined international league is a ridicously narrow minded thing to believe. Look back 20-30 years and previous to that and G/B had great sides with talent that bettered anything we had in a lot of cases other than spirit which seemed to carry us over the line on more that 1 occasion. Now fast forward to now and 1 of 3 things have occured. 1st being G/B has gone backwards in it's ability to play league. 2nd Australia has improved at a far greater pace than what G/B has or 3rd that Australia has increased it's speed and tempo in the way it plays which no other side has been able to match.

In saying all this, all things go in circles and G/B are on the improve with far greater skills and mind sets in it's players and their ability to play league. What they haven't learnt in how to put it together consistantly for 80 minutes. However it's only a matter of time as it is with N.Z. So now it's up to them. It's ridiculous to think that to better league internationaly teams should "throw" a game or play below their abilities to "promote" the game further by allowing below par teams to win because it looks good. The selectors do a good enough job of that already without putting it back on the few players who deserve to be there. What would you do if the DOGS did or where made to do it?
Cheers,
Cowboy.

(((((SMACK)))))

Jados Boutros
Reaction score
There is nothing wrong with this thread. I hate the Poms to and think it is a little fun at their expense. Nothing wrong with that!

#LEBANESE VAMPIRE#

Once Was COWBOY!
Reaction score
It's amazing what happens when the shoe is on the other foot and someone is pissing in your own backyard. :D

Max Power

Noad Supporter #2
Reaction score
Sean Long! Sean Long! Always double down on ten Sean Long!

*Karlz*

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Reaction score
I couldnt believe how much we walked all over them in the first half. And as much as I wanted Aust to win, it would have done more for the game if we didnt win. Im not saying the 'L' word, lol. If we did that to GB, Im not to sure if I want to watch the game tomorrow, Aus vs US, we'll totally kill them.
I was not at all impressed the way GB wanted to just pass off that they played really badly, Aust played well. They seemed to not want to admit Aust is a better side. i could be totally wrong, but thats the way I percieved it.

Status
Not open for further replies.