I Guess This Is What Pay Meant By Bringing Back The Madness :)

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How could you not love the Dogs??? Canterbury v Manly one of the most explosive openings to a game :grinning:
Incidentally Pay was the captain.....now if he could coach like he could lead the team on the field we would all be very happy Kennelers.

Sorry about the quality guys. Rugby League at it's best!!!

1994 Winfield Cup Round 16 Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs v Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles at Belmore Sports Ground. It was on between the two sides very early on with big hits, brawls and sledging. The main players Martin Bella, Jason Smith, Dean Pay, Craig Polla-Mounter, Mark Carroll, Ian Roberts, David Gillespie, Terry Hill and Matthew Ridge.
Thanks great watch.

Manly gets the penalty?

Place kick penalties.

Polla-Mounter down injured looks serious but gets up and plays on.

Finally seeing Martin Bella reminds me of the 96 grand final kick off, sick to the stomach.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thanks great watch.

Manly gets the penalty?

Place kick penalties.

Polla-Mounter down injured looks serious but gets up and plays on.

Finally seeing Martin Bella reminds me of the 96 grand final kick off, sick to the stomach.
94 against Raiders. Still can’t erase from my memory and Mal knocking Baa out...

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
To be fair Baa didn’t miss Ellery Hanley in the ‘88 GF either :-)
Mate, i dont know what you are talking about. Baa's shot on Hanley was text book and he deserved it.. Want to borrow my "Blue and White Goggles"?

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Mate, i dont know what you are talking about. Baa's shot on Hanley was text book and he deserved it.. Want to borrow my "Blue and White Goggles"?
What’s wrong with me - for a second I thought I’d discovered a second eye. All good @Bazildog I’m back to one-eye and it’s blue and white :-).

Last edited: