I for one welcome our new robot overlords

Status
Not open for further replies.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
and I think I could be found helpful in rounding up fellow kennel members as slaves....

This is pretty cool but a little too real. A few of the top minds in the world have warned against the problems of AI in the future and mixed in with this sort of mobility..

On the upside robot footy..

The company is called Boston Dynamics and this is the Atlas project

https://www.bostondynamics.com/atlas

Hope someone comes out and says this is just a big hoax that got you because I swear it still looks fake.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
and I think I could be found helpful in rounding up fellow kennel members as slaves....

This is pretty cool but a little too real. A few of the top minds in the world have warned against the problems of AI in the future and mixed in with this sort of mobility..

On the upside robot footy..

The company is called Boston Dynamics and this is the Atlas project

https://www.bostondynamics.com/atlas

Hope someone comes out and says this is just a big hoax that got you because I swear it still looks fake.
It's not a hoax, that's for sure. I've been tracking their development for a while.

They released a bunch of videos of the developmental stuff including videos of them being a prick to the robot. One reporter (as a joke) released an article saying that these guys will be the death of humanity. Not because they developed the robot, because they pissed it off.

Here's a video that's pretty funny with the footage dubbed over

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
It's not a hoax, that's for sure. I've been tracking their development for a while.

They released a bunch of videos of the developmental stuff including videos of them being a prick to the robot. One reporter (as a joke) released an article saying that these guys will be the death of humanity. Not because they developed the robot, because they pissed it off.

Here's a video that's pretty funny with the footage dubbed over

How does fucking Kevin still have a job? Fucking cyberbully.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Nothing a 12 gauge or AK can't stop...

Or a simple EMP you can make for roughly 20 bucks from stuff from jaycar/eBay lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Plus ill be part machine next week so I can infiltrate and take the ***** down with my twin turbos added to my V8 lol

Last edited:

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Impressive.
Why do robots always have a fucked up gait ? They all look like they need to take a shit.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Kevin the ****.
Lol at “ok, we’ve got fuckin gretski, over here”

Status
Not open for further replies.