I feel for the fans who spent their hard earned money tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's fair to say going in as massive underdogs tonight meant that the majority of us had low expectations of our chances although we still had an underlying belief we could win it against the odds. I feel for those who spent their hard earned money to watch the garbage that was dished up tonight, it was a pathetic excuse for a rugby league game.

These clowns want to speed up the ruck and look what happens: a slopfest with silly mistakes and not a foot on during the play the ball. Not a finals game at all, the error count was above 20. 5th tackle penalties again, no surprise. Ruck penalties are a lottery. How can you expect to have a quality, fast paced game in greasy conditions? The refs are out of their depth with the icing on the cake that disgraceful decision which decided the game.

Where do we go from here? Initially I want to never spend another dollar on an NRL game but then again I want to support the club. To sum up the nrl is farked.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
i too feel for our faithful
hope its a melb bris gf just to fcuk the nrl

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm sure they'll pump out semi finalists tshirts that the lebs will snap up.

What pisses me off is that we had the wood on the roosters post 04. Since then they have built a new squad -"and won a grand final while we were f*cking around.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I was there and really felt like I wasted my money aswell, they hyped it up so much to dish that out what utter rubbish...

I'm sure they'll pump out semi finalists tshirts that the lebs will snap up.

What pisses me off is that we had the wood on the roosters post 04. Since then they have built a new squad -"and won a grand final while we were f*cking around.
I'm starting to believe more and more they don't play by the salary cap rules because how come we have players on more coin then some of thiers who ****ing play better and harder? Their second rowers were running faster then our backs tonight sigh...

Status
Not open for further replies.