Not open for further replies.

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Came on and comes off in like 4minutes doesn't look happy , the feels

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
i think he should understand the game situation, he shouldnt have even made onto the field because he was a backup plan with the original plan working well tbh

great work by des to immediately correct it, alot of coaches might have gone down with the ship

des should sit him down at a restuarant and give him the "its not you" break up type speech

"cook its not you its halfback ennis, we went backwards with him there plus he was going so well at hooker"

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
btw this means that we were pretty much playing a 15 man rotation except for a few minutes

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
He did look sad but it was for the team, he will get other chances but tonight we needed Ennis at hooker at an important time.

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Not to mention Perret's limited time, so 14 for most of the match

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
i think he should understand the game situation, he shouldnt have even made onto the field because he was a backup plan with the original plan working well tbh

great work by des to immediately correct it, alot of coaches might have gone down with the ship

des should sit him down at a restuarant and give him the "its not you" break up type speech

"cook its not you its halfback ennis, we went backwards with him there plus he was going so well at hooker"
This, poor bloke, to be honest, he is not very good,

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Not to mention Perret's limited time, so 14 for most of the match
its such a luxury to have graham leading the pack tbh, he can absorb the big minutes, along with the young backrow

Mikey202b

Kennel Participant
Premium Member
Reaction score
TBH Cook is not even a NSW cup standard player!

DOGGIESSTYLE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Poor fella looked filthy, but it was a smart change by des, ennis is best at dummy half, and shit in the halves .. I don't understand des's mind games why can't he just pick the proper starting team.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
when i saw cook come on and ennis to half i went outside to kick me goat....thank god he switched back.

Slick

Young Gun
Reaction score
Cook's an alright hooker, it's just that Mick's better.

Unfortunately, Mick went crap in the halves, and lucky that it was changed quickly.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

100% correct rod. I thought during the second half that he wouldn't play and I knew things would go pear shaped when he came on. Well done to Des for bringing back what was working.

Slick

Young Gun
Reaction score
Don't say it...
Don't say it...
Don't say it...
Don't say it...
Don't-

NO BENCH HOOKERS FOR THE BULLDOGS

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Role player. He's very elusive out of dummy half but doesn't have anywhere near the organisational skills or passing skills of Ennis.

I really hope Lichaa can develop the organisational aspect of his game quickly next year. Don't just be a distributer.. Get a feel of where we need to be at what times and who the ball needs to go to to get that done.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Cook is a very good player ,just didn't fit in with the cohesion the boys had tonight

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I felt sorry for him, but it was for the greater benefit of the team.

He will get his chance.

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ennis saved his 2 worst plays for the 5th tackle options whilst Cook was on.

Firstly he got a poor pass from Thomson at dummy half and didn't get a kick in close to half way, gave the good field position.
Then the next time we have the ball puts a bomb up that went up and down on the spot and gave them good field position, which ultimately led into the try off Browns dropped bomb.

Not his fault at all. Just proved again to Des that Ennis is not a half back!

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ennis saved his 2 worst plays for the 5th tackle options whilst Cook was on.

Firstly he got a poor pass from Thomson at dummy half and didn't get a kick in close to half way, gave the good field position.
Then the next time we have the ball puts a bomb up that went up and down on the spot and gave them good field position, which ultimately led into the try off Browns dropped bomb.

Not his fault at all. Just proved again to Des that Ennis is not a half back!
This ^

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I felt sorry for him, but it was for the greater benefit of the team.

He will get his chance.
Maybe Cook and Liccha next year? Liccha on for like 50minutes then Cook on or Mybe?

Karat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It had nothing to do with his performance, more to do with how Ennis was performing at halfback

Status
Not open for further replies.