I fear Baz won't get sacked.

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What worries me more is if we appoint the wrong coach.

Then we really are farked.

I have said it before, but this might be the most important decision in the Dogs history.
There are things like interim coach that is what they are for. A fill in till someone decent comes up I will literally be happy to see anybody but Barrett on fucking tv anymore starting to despise the idiot. See what John Morris is doing

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well time for him to shut the fuck up and do his job.

His tweets make him look like a lost ****.
Thats what you get with Gus though.

His ego doesn’t let him stay quite but to be fair this was well known long before he returned to the club so we knew what we were signing up for.

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope they give him an option to either stand down, or they’ll fire him.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Thats what you get with Gus though.

His ego doesn’t let him stay quite but to be fair this was well known long before he returned to the club so we knew what we were signing up for.
Don't get me wrong, his work with the juniors and pathways is awesome.

Don't know why he has such a hard on for Baz.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
At what cost? Burton will pack his bags.
If Burton wants to play origin he can't do it with Barrett coaching taking himself and the team backwards.

Barrett must be great at interviews and smooth talking players into signing.

Payten & Walters have shown improvement. Barrett has not, I find it hard to believe there isn't a hungry coach out there who can get more from this team.

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The only way he will leave at the moment is if what quits. Gus won’t sack him, so the first point is our only option going forward. Please quit Baz, do it for your country!!!!

seven07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I would take anything Gus says in public with a huge grain of salt. He knows how to play the bullshit media game better than anyone.
Exactly Spoonman move Pc culture to the side no one knows how to play politics like white people.

Doge

Kennel Established
Reaction score
You could have posted this in one of the other 3 Sack Barrett threads.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong, his work with the juniors and pathways is awesome.

Don't know why he has such a hard on for Baz.
I don’t think he does have a hard on for Baz.

He’s probably given him enough rope to hang himself with results so he can say we have him every chance to turn it around but couldn’t. I know games like tonight are 80 mins of total punishment but in the scheme of things it doesn’t really make a difference if Tbaz goes tonight or in 10 weeks time.

Personally I want Tbaz gone yesterday but this is why Gus is paid the big bucks.

soc123_au

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Do any of the players have get out clauses if Barrett gets the arse? It's the only logical reason he is still there. Sacking the coach and having Burton walk and Kikau backflip would be a pr disaster.

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are things like interim coach that is what they are for. A fill in till someone decent comes up I will literally be happy to see anybody but Barrett on fucking tv anymore starting to despise the idiot. See what John Morris is doing
I follow Man United mate.... tell me about interim coaches.:anguished:

Hard to argue with you though.

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I follow Man United mate.... tell me about interim coaches.:anguished:

Hard to argue with you though.
Poor bloke lol It’s the only way signing flops on contract who are out of their depth they should have at least performance clauses to prevent pay outs when they get sacked.Barrett would have to pay the club back at his rate