I dont care if we dont make the 8 next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I never said that , Mr I don't care if we make the 8
ofcourse you did, cos your posts are filled with mediocrity Des has instilled in fans like you.

I dont care if we make the 8 with the new coach cos next 2-3 years we can afford to rebuild UNDER A NEW COACH....THATS WHAT I SAID NUMB NUT.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
ofcourse you did, cos your posts are filled with mediocrity Des has instilled in fans like you.

I dont care if we make the 8 with the new coach cos next 2-3 years we can afford to rebuild UNDER A NEW COACH....THATS WHAT I SAID NUMB NUT.
yeah I know what you said, that's what's so funny - you assume that we can miss the 8 for 3 years and then win the grand final, just because we have a new coach.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
yeah I know what you said, that's what's so funny - you assume that we can miss the 8 for 3 years and then win the grand final, just because we have a new coach.

hey shits for brains,

once again, i will go slow this time for mentally retarded.

it was a figure of speech , i dont care even if we dont make the 8 for the next 3 years as long as we win the comp in the 4th year.

what is so hard to understand dope?

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
oh fuck , i didnt go slow.

sorry numb nut.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
hey shits for brains,

it was a figure of speech , i dont care even if we dont make the 8 for the next 3 years as long as we win the comp in the 4th year.

it's like saying you're going to chase the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow because someone said it was there. Dope

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
hey shits for brains,

Why would you want to win the premiership when making the 8 every year is good enough according to Des fans.... haha

Haslers mediocre supporters remind me of the kids who are so happy to get a trophy at end of the year just for participation..

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
Why would you want to win the premiership when making the 8 every year is good enough according to Des fans.... haha

Haslers mediocre supporters remind me of the kids who are so happy to get a trophy at end of the year just for participation..
why would anyone not want to win a premiership? haha

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

like it has been said before , it is what you call stockholme syndrome and you got a perfect example right here.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I can't see us making it, depth is an issue and i can't see Des making drastic changes :/

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
If Des can overhaul his structures and recruit Ponga and a genuine halfback and unearth a few young forwards (hopefully Martin is the goods) then theres no reason why we can't be successful from 2018 onwards. I don't have any faith in him making this happen though.

Status
Not open for further replies.