"I can't wait for 2018" - Woods

Status
Not open for further replies.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'd go with Tolman. He's bound to be in the first 13 somewhere as he adds 0 impact from the bench. Use him as a battering ram at lock making 50+ tackles a game. Jackson stays on his edge to help Cleeland defensively with either RFM or Martin on the other edge.
This. 100% im surprised so many people have been calling for him to be benched.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Woods and Klemmer will be a revelation for the Dogs. I also believe Danny Fualolo will rise to another level next year.
I would also like to see Rhyse Martin given a go. He is a good forward and a good goal kicker.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
All he needs a bloody haircut and decent shave now!

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
fk i can't stand his hair

he needs a hair cut

ill start a charity fund, if we reach $5k he would cut his hair and the charity fund will go to any bulldogs charity fund they choose. surely he can't deny money going to a charity in need
Could be worse;
9C9E757A-7496-4D26-83E9-B28A96807D4C.jpeg

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
I'd go with Tolman. He's bound to be in the first 13 somewhere as he adds 0 impact from the bench. Use him as a battering ram at lock making 50+ tackles a game. Jackson stays on his edge to help Cleeland defensively with either RFM or Martin on the other edge.
We probably need Jackson in the 2nd row for now as we aren't too strong in that area, but I do see him as a Lock in the future. The pack is probably stronger with both of them in the starting line up.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Woods and Klemmer will be a revelation for the Dogs. I also believe Danny Fualolo will rise to another level next year.
I would also like to see Rhyse Martin given a go. He is a good forward and a good goal kicker.
I am expecting a massive year from Fualalo next year. He improved a lot this year in my opinion, and im expecting him to go to another level.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think Klemmer will benefit from Woods in the offload department.
Woods is well known for his offloads and he will give Klem a few tips on how to do it successfully like he does....

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
I think Klemmer will benefit from Woods in the offload department.
Woods is well known for his offloads and he will give Klem a few tips on how to do it successfully like he does....
I think so to. Likewise Klemmer can teach Woods how to run harder and play more aggressively.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know the best way to g up woods.

Play the video of him getting run over by jason tamaulolo, that should be really good.

Tacky

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
More excited about him than having that other **** your lot took off our hands :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
Just don't let him speak to the media while he's there. Not the smartest bloke in the world.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
too much talk from our players as usual.

time for less talk and more action

Apercots

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
I know we'd all rather have taken Woods for Tolman, but even Woods for Graham is a fantastic trade

26 year old woods, Aussie prop and Klemmers bff for 33 year old Graham who is still good but had a lot of neck injuries this year

4 year deal we will have Woods 26-30 the prime years for a Prop

Couldnt be happier

Status
Not open for further replies.