I am shit faced

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I’ve been up all night drinking wine and cleaning my house. WTF it’s almost 4.30am? Daylight savings is a motherfucker!
When i lived alone i found being drunk when doing housework made it more enjoyable for some reason.

Nowadays I just pay a cleaner and drink whilst watching her clean.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
There's all these pop up home restraunts getting round near us There's this dumpling joint that offer free beer while waiting i knocked a few back while I was there and he gave me a roadie lol prior that a Sapporo and a 2 johhny blacks neat nice and mellow not drunk just mellow

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's all these pop up home restraunts getting round near us There's this dumpling joint that offer free beer while waiting i knocked a few back while I was there and he gave me a roadie lol prior that a Sapporo and a 2 johhny blacks neat nice and mellow not drunk just mellow
Good times, how was the grub?

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I wish I saw this thread last night. After working from home with 2 sick kids, missus getting home late and getting some really good financial news I was in party mode.
In an uber to the local at half six, got home at 1am absolutely hammered, still having flashbacks now.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Good times, how was the grub?
Yeah slick at the end of the night he said they have a fire and give the left overs away ,might have to go for a walk later lol ,they make a killing open 4 hrs on a Friday and that's it

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeh these girls have problems with the self isolation thing to
View attachment 18184
So if one of them fell asleep but the other one was horny and gave itself a tickle would the other one wake up when it squirts?
What if one liked anal and the other didn't? So many questions