I am back

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Your opinion will change pretty quickly if you get this virus and she happens to be the one nursing you through it you fuckiing moron
No it won’t. She’s dumb. Her occupation has got nothing to do with it. Dumb just like you. Typcial dumb dumb Queenslander. Dumb dumb dumb.

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeaaaaaaaah Kazzzz!!!! How you been girl? Missed ya. You come back and already a star again haha. Good to have you here again 8-)

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
have you seen Uncut gems? sick movie
I wasn't a fan. I know many love it but I didn't really like it. At the time I was halfway through a 25 hour flight with no sleep so I probably just wasn't in the mood for it, but it's just an uncomfortable and depressing movie.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Also... Welcome back

Have you started digging a tunnel out of Queensland yet?

A

Alexander the Great

I find her posts ok for knowledge . I do know she works as a nurse and you have to have some form of intelligence to work in that sort if pressure job.

Far from dumb.

Dumb for me is users like youoboys, Foxter , the book , nasheed.

I hope not. She is dumb as fuck

A

Alexander the Great

It made me anxious in some parts. Bad juju for a movie.
I wasn't a fan. I know many love it but I didn't really like it. At the time I was halfway through a 25 hour flight with no sleep so I probably just wasn't in the mood for it, but it's just an uncomfortable and depressing movie.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yeaaaaaaaah Kazzzz!!!! How you been girl? Missed ya. You come back and already a star again haha. Good to have you here again 8-)
Thanks

I have been great.

How have you been

untitled.png
:tearsofjoy:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I reeeally feel for you haha. Tough break ;)

We have Lewis but what? ...you forgot about Darius already? What's he?...chopped liver! (New Yorker accent)
I know.

After the Broncos beat Souths I was saying call the comp off now & award it to the team on top of the ladder.

Best part we had 4 major players out.

How good was Lewis. :tearsofjoy:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Back in 03 and 04, Jew was actually censored on here lol
I copped a 30 day ban from Facebook for using that word. Funny thing was, I was quoting someone else and pointing out that some people find it offensive now days.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We have Lewis but what? ...you forgot about Darius already? What's he?...chopped liver! (New Yorker accent)
Darius actually played well in the 2 games.