Opinion I’m sorry Matt Burton

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Dig at jackson and barrett?
He had a dig at jackson and joe stimson for being tightarses lol. Also had some famous American send a video saying ‘will trent barret last at the bulldogs’ apparently a league fan.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I've cracked it. Burton to fullback and Munster 5/8.
Munster won't happen. They want $1.2 million.. Hypothetically Burton and Munster could play halves together. Munster does a lot of organising and communicating and could play halfback like Hynes does..

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Munster won't happen. They want $1.2 million.. Hypothetically Burton and Munster could play halves together. Munster does a lot of organising and communicating and could play halfback like Hynes does..
We should pay what it takes. He's not everything we need but he's awful close to it.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We should pay what it takes. He's not everything we need but he's awful close to it.
Do we have that money though? I still think all of the media talk is just Anasta and his mates driving up Munster's price for him to get as much as possible out of the Dolphins.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Do we have that money though? I still think all of the media talk is just Anasta and his mates driving up Munster's price for him to get as much as possible out of the Dolphins.
We've got barely any players signed for 24, so yes I think we do.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We've got barely any players signed for 24, so yes I think we do.
True.. But I still can't see us getting close to a Dolphins offer. Plus Bennett will play a factor as will being in QLD and all the Melbourne players signing there..

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
True.. But I still can't see us getting close to a Dolphins offer. Plus Bennett will play a factor as will being in QLD and all the Melbourne players signing there..
They don’t need Munster they just got Foz

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
They don’t need Munster they just got Foz
Haha. That was the Titans.. The Dolphins have O'Sullivan and that Katoa kid and that's it. They badly need another half and fullback. I reckon they get Munster and Walsh by paying them massive overs.

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i'm just sitting here waiting for news that he's taken up his option and also signed on again until 2030..

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Munster and Burton would absolutely work tbh, they're both threats by themselves.

Half the reason Burton hasn't performed is because he gets absolutely smothered in attack because every single team knows the only threat that come is from him.