I’m happy the current coaching staff isn’t being retained

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure if i agree with playing fav. I thought sg is good in this area. Thompson is named on bench this week and doorey starting. Tolman had been benched. Reimis did not get auto pick after suspension. Ogden now in first grade.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
This season can't end soon enough for me. Every week is a fukin waste of my life watching these amateurs. Coaches who can't pick teams, can't even stick with the crap teams they pick without chopping and changing every week. Smith completely oblivious to any form a positional play in either wing or the failed experiment at centre. Tolman, forget about that one! Watching Foran in every tackle, waiting to see if that's it again. Shite state of affairs! I honestly wish the NRL didn't start up again with Covid.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
More like Barrett chose not to start when he should have.

Go Dogs
Agree, but would you want to walk away from a team you put a decent amount of work in to who are genuine premiership contenders midway through the season to arrive at the team coming last?
I'd love to have him here asap but happy to let him be involved with the panthers for the rest of this year - It's good for Trent to be around a successful team and further develop relationships with Burton and Chricton ;)

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure if i agree with playing fav. I thought sg is good in this area. Thompson is named on bench this week and doorey starting. Tolman had been benched. Reimis did not get auto pick after suspension. Ogden now in first grade.
Maybe not exactly playing favourites, but:

- His constant selection of Holland and Montoya, and dropping DWZ instead of Montoya
- Dropping To’omaga when he is one of our best forwards
- Instantly putting Lewis back into the side, and only giving Wakeham the last 10 minutes of the Knights game off the bench in appalling conditions before dropping him
- Averillo on the bench while Holland is still in the side

These selections baffle me.

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
You would think with Georgallis putting his name down for the Cowboys job he wouldn't be such an asshole with team selections. I guess he is just plain sciocco

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You would think with Georgallis putting his name down for the Cowboys job he wouldn't be such an asshole with team selections. I guess he is just plain sciocco
I always thought u were funny on the Sopranos but a bit of a sneaky rat.
That shit you pulled with Chrissy when u got lost in the woods was pretty low

youoboys

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bulldogs fan here: I completely agree , toamaga is a gun....... let him of the leash and a rip and a tear. tolman is past it. He should go for a long walk......... love Holland’s eyes oh frankly baby but he is back up material. Pay is still selecting bois oh yeah

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
More like Barrett chose not to start when he should have.

Go Dogs
Maybe he is putting his current contract, the company who he is working for and his team first.
I know its weird to suggest that someone in the nrl shows some loyalty or integrity.
I dont know Barret or if these are his motives, just throwing a different point of view out there.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
barrett has 2 seasons out of 3 worse than the last few bulldog seasons