I’m done

bigdog1979

Waterboy
Reaction score
Good bye good luck this is not the club I support will check in from time to time but the club gets no more money from me and mine

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't worry they will have all their Origin Stars out. Easy win for us :smiley:
We couldn’t win if they didn’t replace their origin players and played short.

At the moment it’s the unfairness of the reffing that’s got me most annoyed.

Don’t get me wrong, we are THE most clueless, unfit team in the comp.

But there were some seriously bad ref errors yesterday. We still couldn’t beat a baked custard last night but we don’t deserve deliberate bias against us.

BG73

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I drove home from my office where I watched the game - I’m in Perth. I noticed that I was not just deflated like usual after a poor performance and loss, but this time I was in shock! I couldn’t fathom what I had just seen. It was a weird ride home - something has shifted in me and it ain’t good. I feel as if this team is destroying the fan bond we’ve had for over 5 decades. From reading these comments, I know it’s not just me.
Good post mate, absolutely agree

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We'll make Brooks look like an immortal next week. And Hastings will just have a laugh and destroy us.
Hastings coming back to haunt the coach that wrongly assed him out of the NRL - You think that's enough motivation for him.

Tigers by 30.

Hastings 1 try & 3 try assists.

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes another post but I’m officially tapping out. I’ll keep an eye on the score game time but not watching another game. Not even going to Belmore anymore, not financially supporting this club anymore till this embarrassment of a team has massive changes including staff! I bleed blue and white but when your 10 year old is getting into the footy and just walks away cause the team is so crap it actually hurts. So a big f u to Baz and the current team. You can all go get ducked!
Yep my 10 year old daughter has been asking me if she can go for another team for last few years I said we should be good this year with all the players we got. She don’t even watch it with me now! I don’t even watch it much anymore. Haven’t been to many games since we got ripped in the 2014 GF

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
you keep mentioning burton, even tho hes probably one of our best , hes certainly someone who would thrive under a half decent coach
He is playing average at best. Seriously he’s nothing but a bomb

Dakdah

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We are the polar opposite to the storm, they make average players look like stars. Dogs make decent players look like reserve graders.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the score line actually flattered us tbh… if they held onto the ball a couple of times over the line the score would have been a lot larger. Which shows you how bad we really are. Don’t want to keep going on about it but scoring 6 points and not even looking like scoring another point the rest of the game screams massive issues.

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was done a month ago but I still watch only not live. Fast forwarding the dribble helps.

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got an assist, forced a number of set restarts, ran over 100 metres last week, hes certainly been one of our best. Thing is our attack is so predictable every pass goes out the back to him so teams just rush up on him because everyone know hes gonna get the ball.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yes another post but I’m officially tapping out. I’ll keep an eye on the score game time but not watching another game. Not even going to Belmore anymore, not financially supporting this club anymore till this embarrassment of a team has massive changes including staff! I bleed blue and white but when your 10 year old is getting into the footy and just walks away cause the team is so crap it actually hurts. So a big f u to Baz and the current team. You can all go get ducked!
Exactly right
I tapped out a week earlier than you.
I kinda tapped out after broncos game.
The roosters game fooled me into re investing my emotions.
But Canberra game sealed the deal for me.

I have a daughter 16.
Dogs have been shit her entire life.
Other than 2012 but she didn't follow then.

She doesn't know what it's like to be a dogs fan in good times.
But she is staying strong for now.
I just keep telling her that we were once a powerhouse club.

Fuck I hope Gus gets us back to that.

Like you, I'm tapping out this year.
I'll still follow the results but I will avoid watching a dogs game.
And especially won't be investing any money.

I work too hard for my money.
I'm not rich.
Taking the family to the footy for me is a big deal that I have to budget for in advance.

Why would I do that just to watch a team get beaten and not even look like being competitive?

People can call me a fair-weather fan all they like. I don't give a fuck.

We are in rebuild after rebuild.
Every year same old crap
We have coach after coach
Board after board
Player rotation year in year out is out of control.

I'm sick of it.
I'm sick of the ***** on here calling for everyone to get sacked every week, like that's going to help? Please.....

We need the right people at board level.

I trust Gus can turn things around.
I'm just not sure I have the energy as a fan to wait for it.

Not this season anyway.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I’m weak. Today I’ll say I’m not watching but I will next game even though I know what the result will be.
Same. Can’t look away. Too loyal for my own good.

At a recent Doctor visit my blood pressure was up a bit and he asked what sort of triggers I think might be responsible. Without flinching I said ‘Do you watch the Bulldogs, Doc?’ He said: ‘Yeah that might do it’ :expressionless:.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got an assist, forced a number of set restarts, ran over 100 metres last week, hes certainly been one of our best. Thing is our attack is so predictable every pass goes out the back to him so teams just rush up on him because everyone know hes gonna get the ball.
And normally he gets the ball off a slow pass from dummy half

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I put all my dogs gear in a bag ready for salvos...but....
I did that in 2008...kept a few special old jerseys but all the GF t-shirts etc went to the Op Shop.

Got too tired and emotional at the time, chucked it out and regretted it ever since.

Think long and hard before you decide to dump the Bulldogs everyone.

I promise you'll be sorry. We'll rise again :grinning:

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I tapped out since round 2 under dean pay. The guy was a flop and this guy is a massive flop to. Both talk but can’t back it up. Dean pays talk was he knows the bulldog dna and will bring back the dogs of war…. Literally made us play like females scared to get their nails dirtied, and under this coach players just watch the other team run by them and act baffled as to why they’re on the field.
I gave a laughing emoji not to take the piss,
But because I agreed with your post.
It's funny because it's true.