I’m a survivor: The Gavin Badger Story

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Good on him. Could have easily thrown the towel in and gave up on life.
He’s one of the fortunate ones, others out there that really get mentally screwed by these acts.
Absolute despicable these child abusers. Rot in hell

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
One way to fuck a young developing mind, the confusion and frustration, bloody oath bash the pedo's.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Respect to you Badge.. Pedophilia is the scourge of human kind..

Just a note..The Ali tattoo on Bagger’s calf is a taken from Ali standing over Sonny Liston in their second fight in Lewiston Maine in May 1965 after he knocked Liston out with the ‘Phantom’ punch..

Last edited:

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
When I watched his vid yesterday I could not believe it. Seems like it is always a family member or good family friend.. how does this shit go unnoticed? Makes me sick.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
When I watched his vid yesterday I could not believe it. Seems like it is always a family member or good family friend.. how does this shit go unnoticed? Makes me sick.
i guess its because of proximity, access and that person is seen as trusted or in a position of authority (and therefore people go into denial) - whether it be a family friend, an uncle/aunt, a priest, a teacher, a sporting coach, a scout leader, a neighbour, whatever. People seem so scared of stranger danger, but TBH, the chances of a child being abused nearly always comes from someone well known. Difficulty is, of course, not to also be completely paranoid about those around us.

I guess we need to encourage our kids to be both honest and to speak out.

(i've only seen the first bit of the video - but now keen to see the rest. probably will after work).

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kudos Badge, a courageous man.

Pedophiles are a sub-species of homo sapiens whose thoughts and deeds are irreconcilable with normal human behavior. And they should not be referred to as "predators" as that implies they are superior in some way when they are the lowest of the low.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Respect to you Badge.. Pedophilia is the scourge of human kind..

Just a note..The Ali tattoo on Bagger’s calf is a taken from Ali standing over Sonny Liston in their second fight in Lewiston Maine in May 1965 after he knocked Liston out with the ‘Phantom’ punch..
100%, much Respect.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Good on him. Could have easily thrown the towel in and gave up on life.
He’s one of the fortunate ones, others out there that really get mentally screwed by these acts.
Absolute despicable these child abusers. Rot in hell
It's more widespread than we realise.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Poor bloke. Love the Badge