Hyperbaric chamber???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Did we end up getting that from minor premiership money????

Looks like it is not having any affect on the stamina of our players., infact last year they looked much energetic without the chamber.

thoughts

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Because T-Rex uses it to take a nap...

Bulldog wazza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Did we end up getting that from minor premiership money????

Looks like it is not having any affect on the stamina of our players., infact last year they looked much energetic without the chamber.

thoughts

Yes they have the chamber room i have seen the boys in action using it. the centre of excellence is state of the art. no excuses for not having good equipment or even the staff they have at their disposal. its a mental challenge for the individual s and execution of team plays that are not working as far as i can see.

Kratos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Because T-Rex uses it to take a nap...
Incorrect. She-Rex uses the 80 minutes of game time to take a nap.

Seriously though, a hyperbaric chambercan't fix attitude

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Teams struggle the week after playing Manly

Dex

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
umm correct me if i'm wrong but isn't the hyperbaric chamber used for recovering from injuries ? it has nothing to do with keeping up the fitness levels.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
umm correct me if i'm wrong but isn't the hyperbaric chamber used for recovering from injuries ? it has nothing to do with keeping up the fitness levels.
Many athletes from various levels are discovering the benefits of hyperbaric therapy to strengthen performance and endurance. In addition, hyperbaric has been used by several sports professionals to recover from injuries and rebound from workouts. [source: google]

Dex

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Many athletes from various levels are discovering the benefits of hyperbaric therapy to strengthen performance and endurance. In addition, hyperbaric has been used by several sports professionals to recover from injuries and rebound from workouts. [source: google]
Thanks. You confirmed its used for recovering from injuries.

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If the fans on here had their way with some players, we'd have a torture chamber instead.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
If the fans on here had their way with some players, we'd have a torture chamber instead.

you mean like Uday Hussain had for Iraqi soccer team???..........that worked well

Status
Not open for further replies.