Opinion Hurts so bad

altair

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
What an atrocious start to a season. Waiting 6 months for that rubbish to be dished out.

Bloody stings so friggin bad. We looked like absolute amateurs.

How did a once proud club become absolute niff nuffs

5 tramadol down n still feeling the pain

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Doesn't hurt anymore, I just expect a loss every round. Been doing that since 2015

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Can't wait till we clean out all the amateurs in our club and open the cheque book and start signing actual first graders. Sign top players like Tedesco, Pangai jnr, etc

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We have so many reserve graders in our club... I don't know who to blame

Montoya
Holland
Elliott
Fulalo
Critchon
Lichaa
JMK

plus average first graders

Tolman
Hopoate
RFM

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Look at our team dude, you should have expected this.

When we play a team like the roosters etc I suggest you swap the tramadol for Valium before the game.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I thought there was a chance of that result... i actually dont rate our roster and am not concinved on our coach either..

Our squad has weakened since start of last year imo..

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Me and my whole family nephews and Neicees my kids where all excited waiting for this first game boy did I get a belting , them seeing this shit dished up they where pissed of discussed and angry .

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Me and my whole family nephews and Neicees my kids where all excited waiting for this first game boy did I get a belting , them seeing this shit dished up they where pissed of discussed and angry .
You should join me in cutting your membership.. It's the only way they're going to start delivering. They're using the salary cap problems as an excuse to do jack shit

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
it all comes down to the club has settled for mediocre instead of chasing and wanting the best

ibby

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Bulldogs parramatta fighting for the spoon for sure 100%

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I don't condone drugs at all but fuck me, after watching that game yesterday i had to turn to "medicinal weed" off course to calm me down... haha

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I woke up not even thinking about it.... we are in for a long few seasons before I think we see any improvement hence why a lot of players jumped ship. There’s so much more behind the scenes we don’t know regarding our cap and issues I think the club is relying on sheer luck and good fortune to get results. We don’t have the players nor the depth to compete on a consistent basis in this Comp and it was so evident yesterday how far behind we are compared to the top tire teams.

Once a proud club and a feared club by others is an easy 2 points. First game in and they dish that crap. Let’s just hope it can get better and avoid the spoon this year.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I woke up not even thinking about it.... we are in for a long few seasons before I think we see any improvement hence why a lot of players jumped ship. There’s so much more behind the scenes we don’t know regarding our cap and issues I think the club is relying on sheer luck and good fortune to get results. We don’t have the players nor the depth to compete on a consistent basis in this Comp and it was so evident yesterday how far behind we are compared to the top tire teams.

Once a proud club and a feared club by others is an easy 2 points. First game in and they dish that crap. Let’s just hope it can get better and avoid the spoon this year.
Yes pay is safe hiding behind the mess Des and Dib created.. " just go out there boys and have a good time.. Collect your Paypackets at the end of the week "

Deathspell

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I must be the biggest optimist or stooge in the world. I was in England and eagerly traveled directly to Christchurch, sacrificing Champions League, for a fucking embarrassing backyard exhibition where everyone bumbles around drunk with a belly full of piss.

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have so many reserve graders in our club... I don't know who to blame

Montoya
Holland
Elliott
Fulalo
Critchon
Lichaa
JMK

plus average first graders

Tolman
Hopoate
RFM
Elliott, Holland and Fualalo are not reserve graders and Tolman, Hopoate and RFM are not average, they are good and 3 of our best.

altair

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I don't condone drugs at all but fuck me, after watching that game yesterday i had to turn to "medicinal weed" off course to calm me down... haha
Moey help a brother out...got a tumor(no joke) need some medicinal weed too

slydog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
What an atrocious start to a season. Waiting 6 months for that rubbish to be dished out.

Bloody stings so friggin bad. We looked like absolute amateurs.

How did a once proud club become absolute niff nuffs

5 tramadol down n still feeling the pain
Is it just me or does it hurt more when parra win