Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Hunt told to go act his age
By Greg Davis
January 30, 2005
http://foxsports.news.com.au/story/0,8659,12088448-23214,00.html

BRISBANE Broncos coach Wayne Bennett pulled Karmichael Hunt aside at the club's presentation ball to deliver some sagely advice: "Go and be a normal teenager".

"He said to go and enjoy your off-season, have fun and just be a normal 17-year-old," Hunt said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let's just hope he doesn't turn into another Chris Walker.

Toey .H.C.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
apparently after he got told that he rocked up to training with a long neck the next day

btw why cant i see the mod lounge anymo habib?

bulldogs_chick16

The Brissy Kid
Reaction score
i argee with you BULLDOGS GANG he should go and hav his fun while he has the oppuinty 2

Cammo

Bulldogs Tragic
Reaction score
Let him have his fun, he is still young.

Someone wants to make sure the media don't follow him around though as we all know how they can twist a situation around to show someone in a bad light.

SBW_Fan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
BULLDOGS GANG said:
was i dunno isint he only 17.
Nah hes 18 now.
Even though i dont like the bloke i agree he should be acting his age and having a bit of fun.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Its going to be interesting this year!!!
Cause he is a year older and there is going to be no excuse that he is only 17 and look what he does in first grade etc!!!!

If I were a Broncos Supporter id be pissed off about his poor decision to race up and try and catch the ball before it hit the ground, than when he knocked on Nth Qld Regathered and took the Match out of the Broncos reach and out of the Finals!!!

so thats why I said this year is going to be interesting!!!
I wonder what excuses ppl will make for him this year???

K

K E

Bulldogs84 said:
I wonder what excuses ppl will make for him this year???
But he is still "just a kid"

Hang on, That's only when he does something wrong.

When he does something good "he has skill of a player 10 years his senior".

D

Danish

All of the greats in sport were either alcoholics or drug addicts. Conversely most players who give up the sauce/sex/etc end up fading into the backround.

It worked for them and it will work for Hunt :D

QLDGirl

queensland rock
Reaction score
He wasn't told to go party lol just to enjoy himself, and be a teenager, mainly Bennett doesn't want him to get ahead of himself... ! I think he'll do fine this year....
And as a broncos supporter, ...I can say I'm not angry he made that mistake in the cowboys game, every player does stupid things.....

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
He was also told to party throughout the Cowboys game.

A

Anil

Cammo said:
Let him have his fun, he is still young.

Someone wants to make sure the media don't follow him around though as we all know how they can twist a situation around to show someone in a bad light.
HOW DARE YOU suggest that the media would do such an evil thing! ;)

A

Anil

Huntress_555 said:
He wasn't told to go party lol just to enjoy himself, and be a teenager, mainly Bennett doesn't want him to get ahead of himself... ! I think he'll do fine this year....
And as a broncos supporter, ...I can say I'm not angry he made that mistake in the cowboys game, every player does stupid things.....
Not to open old wounds, but WTF was hunt trying to do? Bat it forward or something?

QLDGirl

queensland rock
Reaction score
Tha DoggFather said:
Not to open old wounds, but WTF was hunt trying to do? Bat it forward or something?
I think he WAS getting a head of himself in that situation, and hoped to scoop it up quickly, he was on the run, and could have easily gotten past the defence in the position he was in. My theory anyways...stupid mistake at a bad time.
Besides I don't think it would have mattered, cowboys were still up 4 -0 anyways. And we didn't look like we were going to score.

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
BULLDOGS GANG said:
Yeah Is He Still Studying For Hsc Or Is It Jst Fotty 4 Him.
i know he was studying last yr for it, but coz of footy and stuff he mite be doing yr 12 over 2 years... it would make more sense to do it that way

BIG WILLY

Waterboy
Reaction score
beat it doggfather.... ur a joke just like tha rest of u dog fans.........

Status
Not open for further replies.