Hunt chase puts Flanagan in no-win situation

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Imagine your 22 bulletpoint being "but I improved under an interim coach when my future was in question" tfeh
You have the same bulletpoint every year - herpa-derpa-derp

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You have the same bulletpoint every year - herpa-derpa-derp
Thankfully the last of Barrett's scrubs should be cleared out next year.
Do you ever feel guilty? The poor bloke pitched his renewed coaching career on you being a smidgen like Cleary. End result he's sacked and begging for a position at Parra lol.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So you want Flanagan to be our 7 next year?
Not really.

But he actually carved up lower grades just as good as Sullivan. Flanno is off contract next year and won’t be re-signed. I know we all want quick results but if there isn’t a gun halfback on the market for 2023 then that’s just how it goes. Sullivan is certainly not a gun.

Keep the powder dry and Gus will get his target in 2024.

GreenTurd

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not really.

But he actually carved up lower grades just as good as Sullivan. Flanno is off contract next year and won’t be re-signed. I know we all want quick results but if there isn’t a gun halfback on the market for 2023 then that’s just how it goes. Sullivan is certainly not a gun.

Keep the powder dry and Gus will get his target in 2024.
I didn’t see flanno in lower grades, but the games I watched when he was dropped to nsw cup he was easily the worst halve on the field every game.

If Sullivan can kick on the last and spread the ball out wide behind a stationary forward he’s miles ahead of flanno.

sifter6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I didn’t see flanno in lower grades, but the games I watched when he was dropped to nsw cup he was easily the worst halve on the field every game.

If Sullivan can kick on the last and spread the ball out wide behind a stationary forward he’s miles ahead of flanno.
It was embarrassing watching Flanagan in Reserve Grade last year, they whole team was terrible when he was on the field. In all seriousness, I would take Lachlan Lewis over Flanagan EVERY day.