Humans of Bankstown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
@Realist90 the Blue Whale challenge is a series of challenges of which the last step is comitting suicide.

Some Russian ***** are currently banged up over it in a Russian prison, for encouraging mainly teenage girls to do it.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
@Realist90 the Blue Whale challenge is a series of challenges of which the last step is comitting suicide.

Some Russian ***** are currently banged up over it in a Russian prison, for encouraging mainly teenage girls to do it.
Oh shit definitely offended antifa spokesman I mean spokesperson for them to wish suicide on someone. I must’ve said no all whamen are queen or something

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Oh shit definitely offended antifa spokesman I mean spokesperson for them to wish suicide on someone. I must’ve said no all whamen are queen or something
Awww getting a bit sensitive to my joke are you? :’( :’(

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score

Like I said before women of all ages are stupid.

If you are tall with chiseled features,blue eyes and a nice smile you could convince a girl to jump from a cliff no problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.