How WRONG Was Laundy

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This guy sinks a shitload of money into the club. He’s entitled to say whatever the fuck he wants and when he wants. When the comment was made Burton was languishing in reserves.
Totally disagree! First of all, he is apparently paying peanits for this years sponsorship, so that negates your first statement. Secondly, the club comes before the team, the player and the fucking sponsor. If a sponsor wants to mouth off in the media it should only be done so with the clubs blessing. His thoughts on adam elliot during such a difficult and critical moment were well out of line.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
laundy should be seen and not heard, he needs to stick to running pubs and pokies not worry about footy players and contracts

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let Laundy run his mouth give him a megaphone. Whilst people look at Laundy they are not lookimg at the club.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Piss a bloke off that’s pumping money it to the club real fucken smart
Reminds me of when people were complaining about Kia. I guess you’ll never please everyone.

Were the ones that hated Kia on the Jersey happier when not only was the jersey blank but our bank account was minus 1 million dollars too :p

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
trent barrett was also meant to receive special powers/insight by remaining at penrith and being in the grand final situation, but we won 3 games

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
btw if the penrith guys coming to the bulldogs win the grand final then they have checked that off the list of things to do, we should all be hoping for a souths win

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Burton is lucky he didn’t come to the dogs, would have been kept out of the team by Lewis

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
btw if the penrith guys coming to the bulldogs win the grand final then they have checked that off the list of things to do, we should all be hoping for a souths win
Yep we don’t another Benjie Marshall type situation where the guys second GF is 17 years later

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Trust you to think like that :grinning:
They will want at least 2 premierships during their playing careers.

Pretend they are family now. You prefer their opposition to get a premiership over them? No way :grinning:

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Yep we don’t another Benjie Marshall type situation where the guys second GF is 17 years later
or when hindmarsh and thurston had that thing going on fox sports mocking each other, and thurston considered himself a premiership winner from his appearance off the bench as an emergency in 2004

hindmarsh pointed out that he finally won a real one in 2015 as the centerpiece of the team

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What was it….’ For the development & health of Burton, Penrith should release Burton early to the Dogs’

Next minute…. Burton’s off to the GF!

Can Gus/Warburton please just f*ck this idiot off once n for all. He’s been wrong about everything this loud mouth p1sshead including Idiot Elliott too
I think you adopted a suitable name...Total fool.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Trust you to think like that :grinning:
They will want at least 2 premierships during their playing careers.

Pretend they are family now. You prefer their opposition to get a premiership over them? No way :grinning:
they will want another premiership but won't need another premiership, it depends on what type of guys they are though

i prefer south sydney rabbitohs my sworn enemy to get a premiership over them as penrith panthers players because the penrith panthers have been the most rude and arrogant organisation this year, especially the ivan cleary

you watch ivan cleary this week, he is going to be the one acting like he has 7 grand final wins and not the other way around

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
they will want another premiership but won't need another premiership, it depends on what type of guys they are though

i prefer south sydney rabbitohs my sworn enemy to get a premiership over them as penrith panthers players because the penrith panthers have been the most rude and arrogant organisation this year, especially the ivan cleary

you watch ivan cleary this week, he is going to be the one acting like he has 7 grand final wins and not the other way around
My disregard for Cody Walker's antics trumps anything from Cleary tho.

And why wish heartbreak on our 3 new guys. Their winning GF experiences will help us more next year.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
And why wish heartbreak on our 3 new guys. Their winning GF experiences will help us more next year.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

Ok boomer :grinning:

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Laundy is a palooka but in terms of development as a footballer Burton staying at Penrith and playing centre isn’t really going to help us next year.

The games he played in the halves were pretty average this year. Look at his game today. Played well but halves need game time in that position.

Still a gun but I just don’t think him staying at Penrith will help him as much as people think. If he played in the halves all year then of course it would. But the role he is playing is nothing like what he will be playing for us
Will help his defence

gee333

Kennel Established
Reaction score
What was it….’ For the development & health of Burton, Penrith should release Burton early to the Dogs’

Next minute…. Burton’s off to the GF!

Can Gus/Warburton please just f*ck this idiot off once n for all. He’s been wrong about everything this loud mouth p1sshead including Idiot Elliott too
Every one of us dogs fans wanted him here this year and laundy was just trying to flex a little muscle and now you wanna ridicule him for it? Him and gus will make a formidable deal team

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
They will have learnt what it takes to win a Premiership and how to prepare for a Grand Final win, very useful knowledge to bring to us and share with the rest of the team.

Always a Bulldog