How we fared in the RLW Top 10's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dapper Dog

Deitz-ciple
Reaction score
http://rugbyleagueweek.com.au/top-10s/

Positives

• Goal kicking: Trent Hodkinson is 7th with 3/3 goal kicking (no surprise there)
  • Kick Metres: Trent Hodkinson is 8th with 268m from 7 kicks
  • Try Assists: Trent Hodkinson is 5th with 1 try assist
  • Metres: Brett Morris is 3rd with 203 metres (needed 1 more metre to equal first)
  • Hit Ups / Runs: James Graham is 3rd with 19 hit ups (first place: 21)
  • Offloads: Sam Kasiano is 1st with 6 offloads, Brett Morris is 6th with 3 offloads
  • Linebreaks: Brett Morris is 2nd with 3 linebreaks
  • Linebreak assists: Josh Reynolds and James Graham are 1st with 2 assists and Trent Hodkinson is 6th with 1 assist
  • Tackle breaks: Brett Morris is 1st with 11 breaks!

Negatives

• Missed Tackles: Josh Reynolds ranked 1st with 7 missed tackles
  • Conceded Penalties: Josh Reynolds ranked 2nd with 3 penalties and Josh Jackson is ranked 6th with 2 penalties
  • Kicks to opposition (as opposed to open space): Trent Hodkinson is 1st with 4 (whilst Soward is 1st for open space with 5 kicked)
We didn't make the list for kick return metres, kicks to the open, errors, tacklers, try scorers or point scorers

Last edited by a moderator:

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Conceded Penalties: Josh Reynolds ranked 2nd with 3 penalties and Josh Jackson is ranked 6th with 2 penalties
All the while we were blaming Micheal Ennis for the penalties :p 5 penalties between the 2 Josh's not good enough boys!!!

Kiraz Crazy

Hasler_For_PM
Reaction score
Going by these statistics, im now extremely optimistic. With josh having "a rest" , i think we could potentially string a good 5-6 out of the next 8 games

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
We didn't make the list for errors? really? wow.

It felt like we had plenty, I didn't watch any of the other games in round one, but either the league sucks, or we spread our errors really evenly among the team?

Our completion rate at half time was embarrassing, I guess it got better, but not being listed in that statistic is surprising.

We won all but 3 main stats against the Panthers on reviewing it, we lost in completion rate, errors, and tries...... all the other keys stats we where ahead in, and given what that was at half time, it really does show how badly we started, in stats the game looks close, in reality, we where not in it for 60 minutes.

Going by these statistics, im now extremely optimistic. With josh having "a rest" , i think we could potentially string a good 5-6 out of the next 8 games
That is optimistic given the penalty count ended up 9 to 9 and dead even :p

Kiraz Crazy

Hasler_For_PM
Reaction score
We didn't make the list for errors? really? wow.

It felt like we had plenty, I didn't watch any of the other games in round one, but either the league sucks, or we spread our errors really evenly among the team?

Our completion rate at half time was embarrassing, I guess it got better, but not being listed in that statistic is surprising.

We won all but 3 main stats against the Panthers on reviewing it, we lost in completion rate, errors, and tries...... all the other keys stats we where ahead in, and given what that was at half time, it really does show how badly we started, in stats the game looks close, in reality, we where not in it for 60 minutes.

That is optimistic given the penalty count ended up 9 to 9 and dead even :p
Re-read your line about when the evening out occured lol..

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I watched the game but was on replay and half asleep.

Was Kasiano actually good? 6 offloads? Effective or just drop out the back?

Can't remember.

Slick

Young Gun
Reaction score
ooc are these updated as a season-long stat or is it individual to each round?

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score

Can't remember.
I think most of them were genuine offloads and effective.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Morris very impressive stats as to big Kas

Dapper Dog

Deitz-ciple
Reaction score

Can't remember.
Yeah as MatstaDogg said, Kasiano's offloads were really effective. He was instrumental to our (almost) comeback and one of our best players on the day.

ooc are these updated as a season-long stat or is it individual to each round?
We can sure hope so! I don't recall RLW posting them last year, but maybe they'll continue it this season

Morris very impressive stats as to big Kas
Yeah those tackle-breaks are a really positive sign. He can thank Soward for his extra failed attempt at bringing him down haha. I don't recall his offloads but those are a good sign too

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
What a great username ^^^^^

10/10

billybob

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No surprises there with Reynolds missed tackles/penalties and Trent's kicks straight to the opposition. We are all used to watching that week in week out.

Status
Not open for further replies.