How to lose your job as a valet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think I read somewhere that mining companies prefer women to drive the big trucks because they are easier on the equipment.

Must not have to reverse park them though :p
Lol that sexist swipe.. But true.. In my case anyway

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Haha males have the worst self control. I reckon it probably started out all innocent.
And he ended up saying' it's not what it looks like '
You sexist bitch! You're worse than Hitler.

Women have even worse self control....They can't stop touching my beard. I know with a great beard comes great responsibility but give me a break lol

PS this is partly true, a lot of females always ask if they can feel my beard lol

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol that sexist swipe.. But true.. In my case anyway
My wife has awful spatial skills - she has no idea how wide her car is and can't pack a car boot properly to save her life.

But give her a suitcase, and she can somehow fit double in there than what I can.

Must be a matter of priorities. or evolution. or something.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Women have even worse self control....They can't stop touching my beard. I know with a great beard comes great responsibility but give me a break lol

PS this is partly true, a lot of females always ask if they can feel my beard lol
Not we definitely know the drugs are kicking in...

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Not we definitely know the drugs are kicking in...
Bahahahahaha way to burst my bubble bro, my beard is all I have physically. Well, only physical part I can show in public.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Anyone who can afford to buy a Porsche, can afford to buy a New one.
I had a guy driving a Maserati pull up to me to acquire valet parking at work.
I told him it cost $80 and you cannot say that's too expensive if you're driving a car like this.
Him trying not to laugh then thanked me and drove off to have his car parked by a peasant dressed nice in a black tuxedo.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I think I read somewhere that mining companies prefer women to drive the big trucks because they are easier on the equipment.

This is actually 100% true. I was talking to a CEO who works in the mining industry about it. He said that since they started only allowing women to drive the trucks, they've saved so much on insurance and maintenance. It seems like a cliche but when you put a bunch of men in a WA with nothing else to do, they start coming up with ideas and the next thing you know, several trucks have been destroyed.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

That's very forward lol it must look nice. I've actually never touched a beard. Goatees yes but not a beard! Is it soft ?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
That's very forward lol it must look nice. I've actually never touched a beard. Goatees yes but not a beard! Is it soft ?
I use beard shampoo, beard conditioner, beard oil and sometimes beard balm.

Softer and cleaner than most females hair lol

If we ever bump into each other I'll let you touch it.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I use beard shampoo, beard conditioner, beard oil and sometimes beard balm.

Softer and cleaner than most females hair lol

If we ever bump into each other I'll let you touch it.
Lol youll let me touch it?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Lol youll let me touch it?
Yeah you're special. It's usually teenage girls that want to touch it for some reason.

FFS I want my beard to intimidate people not to approach me, not to attract teenie boppers.

Wait "it" means beard or something else? Lol

Robert61

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
One can only wonder how the hell that is possible. Like how did the Porsche just not crumble instead of raising the Subaru in the air? It must habe been the perfect meeting of low bonnet v high rear.
Would have been Woods behind the wheel practising driving into someone and still ending on the bottom of the pack

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah you're special. It's usually teenage girls that want to touch it for some reason.

FFS I want my beard to intimidate people not to approach me, not to attract teenie boppers.

Wait "it" means beard or something else? Lol
Haha you're cheeky. Of course 'it' is your prized beard.

You poor bugger must be awful having teenage girls wanting to touch 'it'

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Haha you're cheeky. Of course 'it' is your prized beard.

You poor bugger must be awful having teenage girls wanting to touch 'it'
I'm a milf man tbh. Teenage girls are just annoying, I'd be probably more interested with the mum's lol

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm a milf man tbh. Teenage girls are just annoying, I'd be probably more interested with the mum's lol
Oh a milf man , yeah I get that. Milfs generally have less hang ups. They've had babies, they've been prodded and paraded and are less worried about a dimple here n there

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
My wife has awful spatial skills - she has no idea how wide her car is and can't pack a car boot properly to save her life.

But give her a suitcase, and she can somehow fit double in there than what I can.

Must be a matter of priorities. or evolution. or something.
lol I'm the same. Spatial skills are a real struggle

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Oh a milf man , yeah I get that. Milfs generally have less hang ups. They've had babies, they've been prodded and paraded and are less worried about a dimple here n there
I was going down the "experienced" line but sure, let's go with yours lol

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

My wife has no mechanical sympathy, whatsoever.
She drove my Navara to Helensburgh, after it blew the diff on mt Ousley.
I can hear and smell her coming down the street. When she pulls in I’m like “WTF did you do?” she goes, “what ?”
She had no fucken idea.
I’m like “what? Do you think you parked on that pool of diff oil ? Since when do diff housings have irregular shaped holes, the size of a fucking fist, in them ?”

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
My wife has no mechanical sympathy, whatsoever.
She drove my Navara to Helensburgh, after it blew the diff on mt Ousley.
I can hear and smell her coming down the street. When she pulls in I’m like “WTF did you do?” she goes, “what ?”
She had no fucken idea.
I’m like “what? Do you think you parked on that pool of diff oil ? Since when do diff housings have irregular shaped holes, the size of a fucking fist, in them ?”
Mrs Tank blew the head gasket in her car, tried to blame the petrol she just put lol

Status
Not open for further replies.