How to lose your job as a valet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
1. Take 1 $300,000 Porsche 911 Convertible.
2. Forget to observe what gear it's in.
3. Put foot down (I'm guessing bloody flat to the boards by the pictures).
4. Drive said Porsche under a Subaru XV and push that into a Kia Sedan.
5. Get cut out of vehicle, no doubt writing vehicle off in the process (if A/B/C pillars are cut).

Park Hyatt Regency.. Only rebranded a few months ago so a brand new hotel acquisition.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...yatt-Regency-Hotel-drives-Porsche-Subaru.html

Imagine the insurance company and hotel manager finding this out!!!

:fearscream:

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Anyone who can afford to buy a Porsche, can afford to buy a New one.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
One can only wonder how the hell that is possible. Like how did the Porsche just not crumble instead of raising the Subaru in the air? It must habe been the perfect meeting of low bonnet v high rear.

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He had to be cut out of the car apparently. It's gotta be a write off

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I'm still trying to ascertain how when you get given the keys to a $300,000 Porsche, how you don't drive the thing slow as hell, ensuring you are in the right gear.

To me this seems like a case of
Valet Manager: "Hey Johnny Can you move the Porsche downstairs"
Johnny: *his 21 yr old eyes lightly up with excitement* "Okay boys Watch THIS!!"
* Jumps in and floors it *
** CRASHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ARRRRFUCKMEDEAD!!!!! **

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
How the actual duck is that actually physically possible???

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
1. Take 1 $300,000 Porsche 911 Convertible.
2. Forget to observe what gear it's in.
3. Put foot down (I'm guessing bloody flat to the boards by the pictures).
4. Drive said Porsche under a Subaru XV and push that into a Kia Sedan.
5. Get cut out of vehicle, no doubt writing vehicle off in the process (if A/B/C pillars are cut).

Park Hyatt Regency.. Only rebranded a few months ago so a brand new hotel acquisition.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...yatt-Regency-Hotel-drives-Porsche-Subaru.html

Imagine the insurance company and hotel manager finding this out!!!

:fearscream:
If that dud worked for the Dogs, he would be rewarded with a 5 year contract @1.5Mill a season.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
A mate worked at a Holden dealer for a while parking cars. He got fired after he decided to do doughnuts in a brand new $90k HSV, lost control and rammed it into several other display cars writing the HSV off.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
A mate worked at a Holden dealer for a while parking cars. He got fired after he decided to do doughnuts in a brand new $90k HSV, lost control and rammed it into several other display cars writing the HSV off.
Remember the apprentice that wrote off the McLaren F1?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Remember the apprentice that wrote off the McLaren F1?
I dated a chick for a while who's brother joined the airforce. He had his full training then on the final test he fucked up and hit the eject by accident. He got to watch a $1 million plane crash into the ground before he spent 10 years as an airforce guard.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I dated a chick for a while who's brother joined the airforce. He had his full training then on the final test he fucked up and hit the eject by accident. He got to watch a $1 million plane crash into the ground before he spent 10 years as an airforce guard.
Poor **** lol

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Was that in Parramatta at a certain manufacturer named dealer?

There was a similar issue years ago that was there.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Was that in Parramatta at a certain manufacturer named dealer?

There was a similar issue years ago that was there.
Nah, in Ryde. But it was about 15-20 years ago

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
@Mr Invisible @TANK 2.0

If we're talking about car right offs, how about this one.

The 1985 Ferrari Testarossa. In my eyes the best Ferrari the company has produced. As you guys probably do or do not know, I'm into watching Scorpion lately. In the episode I watched the last night THEY CRASHED ONE OF THESE BABIES FFS. Just for the sake of a tv show. FMD...

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
@Mr Invisible @TANK 2.0

The 1985 Ferrari Testarossa. In my eyes the best Ferrari the company has produced. As you guys probably do or do not know, I'm into watching Scorpion lately. In the episode I watched the last night THEY CRASHED ONE OF THESE BABIES FFS. Just for the sake of a tv show. FMD...

It's only a Ferrari bro, it's not like it's a good car :p

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
@Mr Invisible @TANK 2.0

Don't fret... they don't use real cars.

They use Ferrari kit cars based off a Mazda MX5, Toyota MR2, Fiero, and other chassis. Google it up as the are heaps, and for TV shows the subtle differences can be impossible to spot due to distance and camera angles.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Don't fret... they don't use real cars.

They use Ferrari kit cars based off a Mazda MX5, Toyota MR2, Fiero, and other chassis. Google it up as the are heaps, and for TV shows the subtle differences can be impossible to spot due to distance and camera angles.
What? Next thing you will be telling me Magnum PI didn't drive a real Ferrari...

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Haha males have the worst self control. I reckon it probably started out all innocent.
And he ended up saying' it's not what it looks like '

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Haha males have the worst self control. I reckon it probably started out all innocent.
And he ended up saying' it's not what it looks like '
I think I read somewhere that mining companies prefer women to drive the big trucks because they are easier on the equipment.

Must not have to reverse park them though :p

Status
Not open for further replies.