How To Fall In Love With Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
If those are the questions then I would be falling in love every time during a job interview. Lol

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
If those are the questions then I would be falling in love every time during a job interview. Lol
I think they are. Well i guess it's one way for you to get a promotion quickly!

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
*What is love? What is this longing in our hearts for togetherness? Is it not the sweetest flower? Does not this flower of love have the fragrant aroma of fine, fine diamonds? Does not the wind love the dirt? Is not love not unlike the unlikely not it is unlikened to? Are you with someone tonight? Do not question your love. Take your lover by the hand. Release the power within yourself. Your heard me, release the power. Tame the wild cosmos with a whisper. Conquer heaven with one intimate caress. That's right don't be shy. Whip out everything you got and do it in the butt
Leon Phelps " the ladies man "

Owey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In the words of Haddaway

What is love?
Oh baby, don't hurt me
Don't hurt me no more
Oh, baby don't hurt me
Don't hurt me no more

What is love?
Yeah

http://youtu.be/xhrBDcQq2DM

Lady Emerald

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In the words of Haddaway

What is love?
Oh baby, don't hurt me
Don't hurt me no more
Oh, baby don't hurt me
Don't hurt me no more

What is love?
Yeah

http://youtu.be/xhrBDcQq2DM
Stole the words right out of my mouth.

If I were a guy I would have had one question for the ladies that would've driven them crazy.

' Do you root?'

Lady Emerald

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
*What is love? What is this longing in our hearts for togetherness? Is it not the sweetest flower? Does not this flower of love have the fragrant aroma of fine, fine diamonds? Does not the wind love the dirt? Is not love not unlike the unlikely not it is unlikened to? Are you with someone tonight? Do not question your love. Take your lover by the hand. Release the power within yourself. Your heard me, release the power. Tame the wild cosmos with a whisper. Conquer heaven with one intimate caress. That's right don't be shy. Whip out everything you got and do it in the butt
Leon Phelps " the ladies man "
Please tell me you used this to bag your mrs!? Lol

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Please tell me you used this to bag your mrs!? Lol
Lol I wish its from the movie the ladies man its so stupid its great .although I do use quotes on her from that movie and I usually get 1 of 2 responses "whats wrong with you " or "your an idiot "

Owey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

If I were a guy I would have had one question for the ladies that would've driven them crazy.

' Do you root?'
Lol

That's gotta be in that list of 36. If you've asked that many questions already, and haven't asked " Do you root?" you're not doing it right!

Lady Emerald

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol I wish its from the movie the ladies man its so stupid its great .although I do use quotes on her from that movie and I usually get 1 of 2 responses "whats wrong with you " or "your an idiot "
Hahahahahaha!!!!! If she says that when you're trying to be cute then what the hell does she say when you are being an idiot?
My husband and I call each other idiots so much, it's become a compliment towards each other lol

Lol

That's gotta be in that list of 36. If you've asked that many questions already, and haven't asked " Do you root?" you're not doing it right!
If i was a guy and a chick asked me all of those questions and I asked her that after all she put me through with those questions and gets offended I'd be pissed lol

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
They are missing the most important questions .
1.do you support the bulldogs ?
2. Will you try to strike up a meaningless conversation when the dogs are playing and the scores are locked at 18 all with 2 minutes to go?
3. Will you try to make plans to visit your family during footy season ?
4. Would you kneel on the ground before king james and acknowledge his awesomness ?
5. Do you know who steve mortimer is ?

Lady Emerald

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They are missing the most important questions .
1.do you support the bulldogs ?
2. Will you try to strike up a meaningless conversation when the dogs are playing and the scores are locked at 18 all with 2 minutes to go?
3. Will you try to make plans to visit your family during footy season ?
4. Would you kneel on the ground before king james and acknowledge his awesomness ?
5. Do you know who steve mortimer is ?
I would never have married my husband if he didn't at least know who steve Mortimer is.
He ticks all the boxes except number 2. Come game time he'll be on the drink yapping my ear off, I'll eventually get the shits and tell him to can it, then he'll be angry with me the whole night. #thugwife ;)

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score

' Do you root?'
It's like music to my ears when they reply with "Yes"

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score

' Do you root?'
This is the real question. But you must do it bankstown style and it goes a little something like this, "Lyk shuuuuu babii do u put out?"

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This isn't love. It just provides a false sense of love by making both the random man and woman feel comfortable with each other by laying it all out there with no pressure, rather the sometimes awkward experience of actually dating and making it feel forced.

Just because you feel comfortable doesn't mean you're both in love with one another.

Lady Emerald

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now that sounds more like my luck. Why, oh why?
Because most women these days think spreading their legs for anyone is no different to spreading them for one person.

This is the real question. But you must do it bankstown style and it goes a little something like this, "Lyk shuuuuu babii do u put out?"
' do you root' is the lebo way of saying it. Just add 'lyk shuuuuu sexy' infront of it and its exactly the same, 'do you put out' isnt confronting enough lol

Status
Not open for further replies.