How to catch a prank home delivery out

Status
Not open for further replies.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The last week I've had 8 prank home deliveries sent to my place and i wanna find who it is and fuck them up ,i have 2 people i have my suspicions it might be but no concrete evidence anyone know how to catch them out ?? Will police do anything?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Is it the same place delivering? If it is they are fucking stupid to keep delivering to you.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
im not sure how to deal with this but if somebody ever wants to fuck with me i suggest to not use pizza as the prank

"did you order pizza?"

"omg pizza, what a great surprise!" *gets money*

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The last week I've had 8 prank home deliveries sent to my place and i wanna find who it is and fuck them up ,i have 2 people i have my suspicions it might be but no concrete evidence anyone know how to catch them out ?? Will police do anything?
These days any take away place that does deliveries should have caller id. Ask for the number that called up and maybe you can call them up from a random phone to catch them out.

Edit- what assassin said in his first post

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
5 different places giving my name and numbe as a reference the last place said it was a private number on the phone,not many people know my address,i think i know who it is just wanna prove it and fuck him up or play mind games mmm

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Hahahahaha, they are getting you good

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Time for payback. Take a shit in a lunchbox, box it up, send it to their address by Express Post Satchel.

Then see if it continues... guarantee it won't.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Time for payback. Take a shit in a lunchbox, box it up, send it to their address by Express Post Satchel.

Then see if it continues... guarantee it won't.
Yep i like it ,i had an issue with an other agent last week who left my office because i beat him and hes a little bitch and knows where i live pretty sure its him

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yep i like it ,i had an issue with an other agent last week who left my office because i beat him and hes a little bitch and knows where i live pretty sure its him
If it continues, post his details and let's get some revenge.

Have they still got fat-a-grams? Lol

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yes but costing me nothing i feel for the takeaway shops on a quiet night blowing $100 wasted food
If its Pizza Hut, Dominos and the big commercial ones who cares man, they make crappy pizzas and want good food prices plus their delivery prices are a rip.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
If its Pizza Hut, Dominos and the big commercial ones who cares man, they make crappy pizzas and want good food prices plus their delivery prices are a rip.
A lot of pizza franchisees are actually really struggling at the moment. Franchisors are screwing them by making them sell $5 pizzas.

What kind of loser actually does this anyway?

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
A lot of pizza franchisees are actually really struggling at the moment. Franchisors are screwing them by making them sell $5 pizzas.

What kind of loser actually does this anyway?
As they should be struggling, you pay 5$ for a small pizza that's cardboard in quality plus a stupid amount for delivery, plus the type of people they hire (I don't want to go there now) aren't really that demanding on "pay" if you get my drift.

I find it pretty funny and who cares if a franchise makes some crappy quality pizza that gets thrown away its not like they are healthy or fresh, if you want an actual good pizza cheap head down to a Lebanese manoush bakery.

Izy

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Beats having call-out girls being sent to your address. My mates used to get me real good.
Then after it died down and my mate got married, we sent him one as soon as he came back from his honeymoon. Poor wife, she went absolutely bonkers!

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The pizza delivery troll is pretty common, usually when you get doxxed its one of the first things that start happening.

You haven't gotten into any internet arguments where your personal details can be found?

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The pizza delivery troll is pretty common, usually when you get doxxed its one of the first things that start happening.

You haven't gotten into any internet arguments where your personal details can be found?
Thanks. I learned a new word: "doxxed".

Status
Not open for further replies.