Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Because we can't defend our try line, we deserved to lose for that shite! Lewis and Martin were excellent.
What's more infuriating is that team just walk in for tries. I expect a try everytime the opposition reach our 20.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I still can't believe we lost...like how fucking depressing. Lucky i'm making lasagna for dinner tomorrow or i'd fucking neck myself.

sviruch

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Message licha Instagram. Tell him to uppercut himself

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dean Pay has zero idea about game management ... fucking clueless
People who are somehow blaming pay for that loss are clueless. How is it pays fault that a bloke gets the ball stripped off him with the game in the bag?

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Damn now I want pizza..... or lasagne

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I still can't believe we lost...like how fucking depressing. Lucky i'm making lasagna for dinner tomorrow or i'd fucking neck myself.
That teaches us to get our hopes up...

I'm just going to expect a loss like I used to with des so I'll get happy if we fluke a win and try not to get upset when we lose.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
That teaches us to get our hopes up...

I'm just going to expect a loss like I used to with des so I'll get happy if we fluke a win and try not to get upset when we lose.
14 point lead with 5:40 remaining, like wtf hahaha.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Would have been nice to get an 8 point try too after Tapine led with the knees when Martin scored.. He also did it when Hoppa got held up.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I'll tell you what, I was feeling good and actually happy up to that point. Even at 28-26 I was happy.
I was happy with the improvement and enthusiasm but there were still some things that shit me to death. Those final minutes were just heartbreaking, imagine being a player hahaha.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Well one thing I was glad not to see and that was the happy, smiling face of Moses Mbye's post match summary.

In contrast Martin was devastated.

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score
People who are somehow blaming pay for that loss are clueless. How is it pays fault that a bloke gets the ball stripped off him with the game in the bag?
You cant be serious right?

The bloke in question expected to play 60 minutes and interchange with the corresponding hooker on the Bench, brown.

Which is why we saw Lichaa run a lot more tonight.

Instead of being interchanged like he was supposed to, he ended up playing nearly a full 80 minutes.

Do you not understand the amount of tackles a 9 makes each game? Lichaa is a decent player at best, if he was kept to 60 minutes tonight, we would have won and no one would be complaining about him, end of fucking story.

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys seriously you can't blame all this on lichaa, the team failed at the end. Pay chooses to put priest for Elliot in the last 8 minutes that wasn't a smart move too.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Guys seriously you can't blame all this on lichaa, the team failed at the end. Pay chooses to put priest for Elliot in the last 8 minutes that wasn't a smart move too.
And Pay didn't use the bench properly again
And Pay didn't use our 2 most potent weapons until the 2md half

stinkypinky

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I agree poor bench management but over all they played ok just cant believe we lost

HaceDog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Holland and josh morris were ball watching like retards
WTF, Josh Morris? He was outstanding in defence tonight. Yes the final try was scored on him but that was because of the momentum they got from the line break on the other side of the field, our whole defensive line were back pedalling.
If Holland was really injured then Dean pay is a dud for not replacing him. They guy got beat on the outside all night.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The team wanted to keep their wooden spoon chances alive

Status
Not open for further replies.