How Smart Are You - 50 Multiple Choice Question Quiz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
If it was 10-20 questions maybe.. but 50, and the way it's formatted is super annoying.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
If it was 10-20 questions maybe.. but 50, and the way it's formatted is super annoying.

I got to about question 20, and

1. Got bored.
2. Slapped myself as I should be working on the client that came in last night.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
i got 98% but i fucked up in the triangle question, i thought triangles had 4 sides

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Had a quick look......why so many war history/ military questions? Why do we measure intelligence based on a person's knowledge or lack of knowledge of which country sent troops to shoot at troops from another country or countries, during which given year? Most military history buffs are just walking government billboards who prove nothing more than the ability to ROTE learn exceptionalism, anyway.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't need to do a quiz to know how smart i am, society tells me that most days :grinning:

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
I’m very smart not to take the quiz but who is going to sit there and answer 50 questions.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Had a quick look......why so many war history/ military questions? Why do we measure intelligence based on a person's knowledge or lack of knowledge of which country sent troops to shoot at troops from another country or countries, during which given year? Most military history buffs are just walking government billboards who prove nothing more than the ability to ROTE learn exceptionalism, anyway.
But then that same argument can be appointed to any test. Like if I got an exam to dictate my intelligence mesmerising make believe genders and I failed I’d be labelled dumb.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
i got 98% but i fucked up in the triangle question, i thought triangles had 4 sides
That’s a pyramid. I’m sure if you email the creator of the test and say you identified the triangle as a pyramid he’ll give you a pass mark.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
got 30. Guessed 30 though.....

Nah jk I know alot of the American based questions. I could've gotten 35 if I didn't get board and rush.

Status
Not open for further replies.