Status
Not open for further replies.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
1.7m? Teddy 1m. Latrell 600k
Keary 750k. Cordner 800k

So everyone else on lunch money
Pretty much and no one questions them in the media or at NRL headquarters about their salary cap

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
1.7m? Teddy 1m. Latrell 600k
Keary 750k. Cordner 800k

So everyone else on lunch money
Sharon Maria Hargraves, Dylan Nappy, Blake Fingersin, the Poor Man's Israel Folau and Sean Paul Newawhatever are all former or current rep players and am sure are paid as such. Or are they using the Broncos's "staying for less" bullshit excuse, too?

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
When they had the final press conference the other day.

Cronk walked in & pulled the chair out with his left hand. (which is his injured shoulder)

I can't find it online.

Also, Bellamy did his own medical on it by grabbing his shoulder.

Cronk’s explanation clearly wasn’t good enough for Bellamy — who was spotted by Channel 9 cameras behind the scenes at the event giving Cronk’s injured limb a touch-up.

NRL great Mark Riddell told Macquarie Sports Radio on Friday he noticed the moment and immediately thought there may be some sinister intentions behind the veteran mentor’s fondle.

“As Cooper Cronk was walking away, there was a gentle little tap on the left shoulder from Craig Bellamy,” Riddell said.

“I think he was trying to get a feel to see if Cooper flinched or anything like that.”

Riddell said it was funny that Bellamy would give Cronk the same farewell pat on the injured shoulder that saw Cronk wince in pain when he was slapped on the back by the Roosters’ mascot after their preliminary final win.

https://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/c...e/news-story/e80ee1de6411e775c558c3591b761668
fake news

Matilida

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I wish our club ran like Politis runs the roosters. They have compiled one of the best rosters in the competition.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I wish our club ran like Politis runs the roosters. They have compiled one of the best rosters in the competition.
If any other team did what Politis has done, they would be in prison.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
It’s easy to compile a great roster when you aren’t scrutinised or held accountable for breaching the rules. The roosters have received many favours from the nrl, yet have won very little

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
And their team is better next year fmd

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No TPAs from us ..

with where our clubs at at the moment we will offer superstars a garlic chicken roll with their contract if they sign

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I love how people use the TPA excuse for the Roosters.. I mean yeah, they do have the best... but come on, lol..

Don't forget that Pearce could have stayed as well

Status
Not open for further replies.