Opinion How our backline should lineup in 2022

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Left Edge= JAC, Cotric & Burton.

Right Edge= DWZ/Okunbor, Hopoate & Flanagan.

Floating Fullback= Averillo.

Very exciting times ahead.
Look how strong our left edge looks compared to our right....and what makes you believe Hoppa will be with us in 22. I'd say there is more of a chance of Schoupp taking Hoppa's place.

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Next minute, due to unforeseen circumstances JAC request's an immediate release to move to Sydney asap on compassionate grounds.
I wish honestly I won’t be happy till round 1 2021 when I see him wearing it lol wouldn’t be the first player to backflip a deal

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Look how strong our left edge looks compared to our right....and what makes you believe Hoppa will be with us in 22. I'd say there is more of a chance of Schoupp taking Hoppa's place.
I’m talking based on current roster with the new additions. Things will change if we sign other/release players.

gbrussell

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I still can’t believe we signed Jac
Neither can I.
I would have put money on him going to Souths on the back of a dubious "Bennett Special" medical retirement to gain Salary Cap relief so JAC could be squeezed in and stay under their cap.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Then it would be
2. Jac
3. Schoupp
4. Cotric
5. Okunbor/ dwz

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's going to have too much speed, it will take some time to stop feeling like a dream after years of plodders stinking up the backline.

Dingobat

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It's going to have too much speed, it will take some time to stop feeling like a dream after years of plodders stinking up the backline.
The last fast winger we had was Howland but he was average. Probably Brett Dallas is the last great fast winger we have had.