Opinion How nice is this feeling

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Listen , Im certainly not getting ahead of myself but how nice is it to feel excited watching us again, to have hope going into next season. Even last week when we lost, we had a go and scored some belting tries, we certainly have alot to improve on but it says alot that Ciraldo whos the most wanted coach in the market looks to have chosen us to sign for, he can see what we can, which is a strong and hopefully improving roster going forward. We ve all had to ensure 5 years of absolute shite, ive been in this forum when Its been so fucking downbeat and for good reason. Well done to all that have gone through them dreadful times, when we had Sione Katoa as our 9 and Kerrod Holland as a centre, even Okunbor on the wing, we certainly arent the finished article and probably will still have some bad weeks but seeing class acts like Burto and Fox play for us now instead of against us, its refreshing and finally im starting to love watching again, up the doggies!

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
100 percent! We haven't got that ruthless streak in us yet but we are playing some great footy.

The foundations will be set over the pre-season, there is a lot of room for improvement in this team.

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
100 percent! We haven't got that ruthless streak in us yet but we are playing some great footy.

The foundations will be set over the pre-season, there is a lot of room for improvement in this team.
Agree, we ve snagged a few wins over the years but thats mainly been due to our opposition having a stinker, now it feels like we can beat alot of teams in this comp on our day

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wouldn't it be nice to win & not notice the officiating as well? If these guys (& gals - I'm looking at you Casey) are the best, then the game is in serious trouble. Cummins did his very best for the Titans today.

jake6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I think you need to cut down on starting threads. Maybe just 1 per day. Getting stage 5 clinger vibes