• Whatever it takes - fuck him off asap

Results are only viewable after voting.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
If he's on 800k, 300-400k. We won't get rid of him for 200k. With how he's going this year we might have to contribute more than 400k too...

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Agree, but still a lot of shit in that forward pack.
Dude no team has a million dollar forward in every position... Even the best have toilers. We just need a pack that can do the job for the backs and there is plenty of workers and game breakers in that line up.

That backrow is deadly and the props should be able to hold their own.. Experience is there and Depth is also good.

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Back to StHelens and we don't pay a cent.
That's the boys home and were he thrived, I miss seeing him play there...provides no impact for us in our current structure.
I have always defended him, but some of his efforts at marker are just lazy.
But there’s no chance st Helen’s match that salary knowing how poorly he is playing here. We’re contributing salary regardless of where he goes next

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
Geez. Once you get this team playing with some structure and a decent game plan you will have a better idea of what we really have. So much work to be done. But until then we can’t just blow up the team again. It’s one more year and if it works then who knows. Maybe not worth what we are paying. But then again very few in our team look any good.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
But there’s no chance st Helen’s match that salary knowing how poorly he is playing here. We’re contributing salary regardless of where he goes next
Agree. I've been vocal on TPJ being released if we don't have to pay freight... But ideally Thompson going with paying minimal to no freight would be better. All I know is we can't carry both their salaries

Reaction score
No coincidence young Patolo played his best game tonight with Ray back
still signs there that our players don't understand how to play smarter,
down 12-18 with good momentum we had them on their own tryline and only a few tigers back from the kick,
we give away a penalty and lose momentum at that moment.
patolo penalised for slowing the ruck. he didn't even make the tackle, he just pushed schoup back down on the player.
really annoying that shit, he should have known a fast tigers play the ball was what we needed,
to give away a slowing the ruck penalty on their tryline with most of their team still getting back - just dumb as fuck.
we had them on the rack at that point, and just let off the pressure by conceding a penalty that was unnecessary and easily avoidable

Dyldog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He’s not worth $800k but if we give him to the storm for $500k where’s that going to get us when there’s no good half or fullback to spend the $500+ on.. we need to get rid of Flanagan… he.. is.. fuckin.. ordinary. If he’s dad wasn’t a coach he’d be working at bakers delight playin a bit of 3rd grade on weekends.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Blokes lost me. Think he’s in the same boat as dufty. Not puttin in. Hasn’t worked out. Hope he’s back to uk ASAP. He doesn’t want to be here and he isn’t worth half his wage.

Reactions: TAS

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We are still sufferring from the Pay era with Stimo/Thomo/Okunbor/JMK/RFM and then we have to endure the Barrett phase of Flanno/Allen/Waddell/Hetho.

Once this gets cleaned up we can move forward.

Truthfully if we can keep RFM at a low wage we should keep him, has become a leader in this young team.
I hate bringing it up again but the Anderson era included signing Barrett plus Thompson and Cotric. There’s a lot of work to clean those players you mentioned.