Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
We need bench rotation and CCup props.
Des can take one of Stimson or Britt.
But I'm sick of complaining about him and sick of seeing people praise him. Just play Lewis at prop.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hoppa is to slow for centre maybe try him at ,6

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not sure we can and be a threat to the top 8.We need Napa to piggyback him far away and stay there with him

Last edited:

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He’s 18 months overdue
Slowest back in the comp
Hands completely overrated
No brains
No agility
No footwork
No strength
Him Jackson Napa Meaney and Elliot should be sent immediately

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I want Warriors to sign Joey Many for fullback and Roosters to sign Hopoate to replace him. Let's be honest Will would play well there as he would have a very simple role, make your tackles and get the ball to BMoz if required as Keary and Teddy will do the rest lol
nasheed here,
Imnma think that he would actually be a decent rooster, i thought this b4

simmmo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hoppa great servant of the club and great personality. But his time is up unfortunately.

I'd put josh jackson in the same basket. Someone has got to have the balls to make these calls. We need to get some better go forward. I don't think you can have 2 undersized backrowers in the starting lineup. Elliot and Jackson just don't have the presence needed for a dominating forward pack. one has got to go i think. Probably Elliot offers more at this stage of his career.

NQ Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We have no outside backs so we're carrying him for the rest of the season.
We have no outside backs because we let the Morris boys go. How smart was that? A lot of you on this forum showed your wisdom in lobbying to release them. Well done.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
We have no outside backs because we let the Morris boys go. How smart was that? A lot of you on this forum showed your wisdom in lobbying to release them. Well done.
They didn't want to be here so it's irrelevant. We probably would've had to pay them more than double they're earning now with fuck all return because the rest of our recruitment was trash.

Doggies2015

Kennel Established
Reaction score
They didn't want to be here so it's irrelevant. We probably would've had to pay them more than double they're earning now with fuck all return because the rest of our recruitment was trash.
That’s not true. Not sure about Brett but I know for a fact josh wanted to stay with us on a fair deal for all but we wanted to move on at the time.

NQ Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I don't think you know what your talking about mate. Those brothers are still playing like the champions they are and you whingers are trying to make excuses for your lack of knowledge involving this Club. I've followed this Club for 60 years. Where do you stand.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep, the collective judgement of the Kennel is generally wrong.