How much is JAC worth?

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't think we're waiting for only JAC, I think we have a bunch of transfer targets, e.g. Burton and the Storm hooker situation. If any of those players can play out in our favour we'll sign them.
I'd assume we're not. But if we're getting strung along like a few other clubs seemingly are, I'd seriously be close to pulling out of the race. I'm against being a bargaining chip for player management.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Def worth $600k same as semi r they arent just wingers they bring so much

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I don't see why a team would have him a fullback because he'll get more points on the flanks. If he makes a break it will result in a try most of the time.

Kiwipup

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Average wingers are worth 250k while topline wingers are worth 400k max

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
JAC is a great player. He has all the qualities. However, he would be somewhat wasted if used as a winger.
His skill levels are sky high and would be a great addition to the club as a fullback.
This is really a no brainer. However he must come at the right price.

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Should be throwing the cash at him. Can’t beat speed and he is the fastest in the comp. dogs haven’t had a fast big strong winger in so many years

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Should be throwing the cash at him. Can’t beat speed and he is the fastest in the comp. dogs haven’t had a fast big strong winger in so many years
It’s crazy.... our club continues to struggle to develop big/fast wingers & No.9’s. All other positions, we tend to develop them well, especially forwards.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
It's not really speed we need it's just good wingers. Hazem wasn't that fast yet has scored the most amount of tries for our club.