How many times have you changed your username on TK? What was your previous name?

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Bet you wouldn't say that to my face! :grinning:
That's the sort of stuff I come up with, and why my wife is always telling me to shut up. However it works when I'm on tour and laying out facts about dinosaurs or railways.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Always Mr95%..the day it changes? Well.. only if I became The Real Mr 95%..
You should keep changing as you age and the dementia starts setting.. Mr 90%, Mr 85% etc

Or is that too morbid :tearsofjoy:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
That's the sort of stuff I come up with, and why my wife is always telling me to shut up. However it works when I'm on tour and laying out facts about dinosaurs or railways.
Everyone enjoys your sharing of information Chris :grinning: all part of the diversity of TK.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Everyone enjoys your sharing of information Chris :grinning: all part of the diversity of TK.
Thank you. I enjoy throwing out little snippets of info.

Incidentally, I'll be passing through your area, on the Spirit of the Outback, heading back from Longreach to Brisbane on 13th May. (Covid permitting)

fr333k

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Where is Ronz.. aka blaqdog?

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I signed up close to the time the forum started under a name I don't recall. Lost the details after not logging in much. Then started this account. I was here when kennel cash was a thing.